wintski

[RIP] RustyInPlaces UK/EU & #2

First of all that guy is not our member,and especially not our admin.

You were kicked probably cause of language you used which is strictly prohibited and it was being abusive towards another player.

If you want to get more answers i suggest you visit our forums and post a topic so admin that was there can respond.

RIP is one of the best servers and the RIP players and leaders seem very competent!

I pretty much only play on RIP, excellent atmosphere. Thanks for hosting a brilliant server.

Thank you for the awesome compliments guys, much appreciated.

Enjoy and visit us on www.rustyinplaces.org

Posted (edited)

Hi, i was kicked from this server just now because of too many kills i guess.

I never tked or used bad language, i didnt do anything wrong.

While i was sniping people at their FOB and got kicked. Cant even rejoin.

So admins can simply kick a good player on enemy team when they are frustrated, seems legit.

Keep up the good work!

http://imgur.com/a/MBlBS

Edited by prscustom

On 16/07/2017 at 3:02 AM, prscustom said:

Hi, i was kicked from this server just now because of too many kills i guess.

I never tked or used bad language, i didnt do anything wrong.

While i was sniping people at their FOB and got kicked. Cant even rejoin.

So admins can simply kick a good player on enemy team when they are frustrated, seems legit.

Keep up the good work!

http://imgur.com/a/MBlBS

Hey jump on forums and make sure to post an appeal, and some of our admins will take a look at it.

Thank you

Rusty In Place is certainly one of the best servers on the game, if not the best.

Admins are professional, they don't yell at you racist insults unlike some others.

I never had anything to complain about here.

This is a mature community with great gameplay.

Even if we are in the team who lose the game, they do'nt start crying and blaming you or threaten to kick you from their server ^^

Only good points, just like everyone who plays on RIP, i recommand that server to everyone.

Oh and i forgot, a big thank you for providing such a quality server.

That is exactly what the game needs eheh :D

Edited by Lone Wolf

Thanks Lone Wolf, it means alot. We want to accommodate everyone new and old, everyone has to start somewhere, we want to provide a great experience to all veterans and new players. We do not tolerate abuse of anyone, in game mistakes happen its how players learn. 

A toxic elite community will kill the experience and put alot of players off, of which we dont want , as [RIP] want's Squad to be successful.

Thanks again mate, see you on the battlefield. 

I hate this server because I can never get on it. Great server nice lads just needs bigger white list. (And I need to be on it )

Hey Smee eheh i understand, i myself need a few minutes in the queue to play on the server, but it is still pretty fast enough, and it is because we are a lot knowing that RIP is one of the best server if not the best and we want to play with nice people that are mature and decent eheh.

And also, where there is a great gameplay.

Here, when you squad lead, even other squad leader that are admins do not yells at you, does not tells you things like  "either you obey me or i will kick you from my server" ^^

You just communicate with them, find strategies together and they are nice and professional.

I guess that is why it is the best server, mutual respect is present and that make the game even greater.

Again i recommand to anyone looking for a long term server to play on, to come on this server and stay here.