jaycrazzy8

Vehicles

Hey everyone, Im sure im not the only one whos very excited for the vechicals coming to Squad in the next update. Ive been doing some looking on the fourms and I cant seem to find the answer when it comes to driving the vehicles will there be a kit role or will they just be sitting at spawn for everyone to use?

Thanks see you on the battlefield!

vehicles from what I known got postpone from the EA release , due to certain bugs, so they're not 100% going to be on the 15th.

and I think it will be as a role in the game (tank driver , gunner , etc..)

Hey everyone, Im sure im not the only one whos very excited for the vechicals coming to Squad in the next update. Ive been doing some looking on the fourms and I cant seem to find the answer when it comes to driving the vehicles will there be a kit role or will they just be sitting at spawn for everyone to use?

Thanks see you on the battlefield!

They will be there. At least, what I think will be. What role would make sense to have vehicles under? Im thinking only squad leader. but, most likely its gonna be in spawn

he meant if the vehicle gunner , driver , etc. will be given as roles like medic , marksman , etc.

at least I think. 

and we don't know yet if the vehicles ( transport ones ) would be per squad or a separate role .

If they follow PR's example everyone can drive the humvee/trucks, only vehicles like the tank or APC/BMP and air CAS/Transport-choppers need special kits.

For the trucks, most of the time players will create squads only for transport or supply with only 2-4 people in the squad (same goes for APC squads etc.).

The humvee can be used by normal infantry squads for firepower and high mobility transport (for maybe 1-2 squads depending map/team size).

No further source on this subject, just PR experience and knowing they follow the PR guidelines (roughly).

I think there's a pretty good chance of getting light vehicles in the EA.

http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=62

good point. it seems though there may be some confusion amongst the devs themselves. besides the article you linked to, there have been many FB posts about how vehicles are coming to steam EA also, and these are recent ones that were posted during and after some devs had said vehicle may not come at steam ea. 

Remember that Steam Early Access will be going on for quite some time. I'm pretty sure vehicles will make it into EA but from day one? Probably not.

Anybody knows exactly which vehicles are confirmed, and which ones will be the first to make it into the game?

Humvee, technical, Ural, MTLB. Those are the vehicles that have already been shown.