chronic

[ EXODUS ] UK / EU Squad Server

Got a ban on this server for some reason? 

If i recall a squad leader started picking on my mate and telling him to shut up - I basically got banned for sticking up for him. 

Myself (Spafford) & Whiterabbit have racked up some hours on this server through genuine teamwork and gameplay and not like us to fly off the handle. Appreciate it if my ban could be removed please?

Thanks 

@adazramboYou are welcome to appeal your ban.  Sounds like a possible mistake from the explanation.  Do you mind jumping over to Discord and we can have a look at it.

Thanks for contacting.

Discord link >>>   #contact_admin

18 hours ago, chronic said:

@adazramboYou are welcome to appeal your ban.  Sounds like a possible mistake from the explanation.  Do you mind jumping over to Discord and we can have a look at it.

Thanks for contacting.

Discord link >>>   #contact_admin

Thank you Chronic - I have PM'd you on Discord. 

Posted (edited)

I love this server, i always have good gameplay experience here.

Thanks for this to the server owners and moderators.

Edited by Lone Wolf

[  EXODUS  ]  UK  /  EU  Squad server

Live since since 10th December 2015...

Zero tolerance policy

1k + banlist

570 + Whitelisted players

30 + Community admins

Head over to the Discord server for more info, whitelist requests, and ban appeals.

All players are welcome - whitelist applications require a minimum of 100hrs ingame and no recent VAC bans.

EXODUS - Come find us...

www.exodus-uk.com

EXODUS Discord
Battlemetrics

Posted (edited)

[  EXODUS  ]   AL BASRAH  24/7

• 24/7 Al Basrah
  • 74 slot + 6 reserve
  • EXODUS banlist and whitelist
  • Dedicated hardware
  • EU hosted

It's finally here!  The long awaited Squad remake of the classic Project Reality map 'Al Basrah' has been completed and is ready for launch.  To celebrate the launch along with the Squad free-weekend on steam we are putting up a second public licensed server running running 24/7 Al Basrah.

Both EXODUS servers will use and share ban and whitelists.  Expect to be LIVE sometime on Wednesday when the update drops.  B|

EXODUS whitelist now at 600+ players.  Head over to the Discord to get listed.  See you on the server...

EXODUS - Come find us...

EXODUS Discord

Edited by chronic

Squad Free Weekend continues.  Where you been playing?

[  EXODUS  ]  UK / EU

[  EXODUS ]  AL BASRAH 24/7

Big shout out to all the 24/7 junkies B|

EXODUS - Come find us...

EXODUS Discord

Free weekend is over now and there's lots of new players about - Server browser is bouncing! B|

Need to drop a big shout out to all the EXODUS regulars and new players that visited the servers over the free weekend.  Its been super busy, and a special shout goes out to all our community moderators and admins who've done a top job over the free weekend.  We did 150+ server bans and processed 8 appeals.  The standard of gameplay remained surprisingly high, we had lots of close games without balance going to wonky at peak times.

We'll be keeping the Al Basrah 24/7 server running.  I know the EXODUS crew have turned into full on Al Basrah junkies!

Once again - Welcome to all the new players...

Whitelist always open for players with 100+ in-game.  Beat the quques with a reserve slot and recieve locked server invites, etc.

EXODUS - Come find us...

EXODUS Discord

Im always on exodus sever it has fantastic ping for me 30+

I always get great ping on this server, I am on it most days. Would love cam access if possible (Don't want to admin) so I could create another video like this.

I would, of course, give a shout out to exodus clan in a video and description if they allowed it.

Any chance?

Hello,

very good server, but the one who is only Al Basrah is becoming yellow very often when we are more then 70 players. 
U should maybe lower the maximum numbers of players! 

Played first warzone tonight, both rounds thoroughly enjoyable. Was a corking couple of rounds.  Thanks Chronic. :)

Posted (edited)

So any word on that unban you promised almost 1,5 years ago that still hasn't been removed?

ZERO TOLERANCE POLICIES SUCK!

Edited by NyteMyre

43 minutes ago, NyteMyre said:

So any word on that unban you promised almost 1,5 years ago that still hasn't been removed?

ZERO TOLERANCE POLICIES SUCK!

You wrote they aren't reading your messages; did you read theirs?

On 14.2.2017 at 3:55 PM, chronic said:

Everybody deserves redemption @NyteMyre.  As explained yesterday via Reddit:

NyteMyre - In relation to your case, you appealed a ban, further information was requested to which you took time to respond, and you were eventually lost in the system. The crux with your particular case is due to the period the ban was issued you are now on an archived remote list. You have stated in several posts on various channels that you 'don't care anymore'. Please post in the #contact_admin channel on Discord if you would like us to re-open the case.

Would you like to start again and re-open your case, it has been considered closed by us for a long time now, or would you like to leave it.

#contact_admin

Guys i had a problem last game (a few minutes before i wrote this i got banned). Some guy went in and started to kill around a lot. No one banned him. I killed him because he wounded me and i got banned ? I mean i get the policy but i could not let him kill me because we were fighting over a point and i was a squad leader. Nevermind that i got banned now because of that but its the guy that killed 10 of us and admin did not do anything and the guy just left (maybe admin was not on the server). I actually really love to play on exodus server because its full of friendly people and matches are nice and long. Sorry this happened but i just wanted to state that even some of the best servers have people ruining the game.

I just got banned on your server for "Intentional TK" 

I did not teamkill anyone. 

I did kill an insurgent whilst on US side seconds prior to my ban.