chronic

[ EXODUS ] UK / EU Squad Server

Lol is this a server invasion  Germany through to Northern France, reminds me of WW2 what's next Dover

Then they would have 2 servers. One in france and one in russia. And, in the end, they would lose both

EXODUS is up on v8.7 and ready for the free weekend.

We are running 64 public slots and 8 reserve slots for the whitelist.

Kokan has been added to the rotation.

Sumari AAS v3

Kokan AAS v

OP First Light AAS v

Yehorivka AAS v

Chora AAS v

Sumari AAS v

Fool's Road AAS v

Logar Valley AAS v

Kohat AAS v

Gorodok AAS v1

As always all maps available upon request.

We welcome players new to the game.  Please join a squad instead of making one, and ask any questions.

Come join us for a game...

EXODUS

Hey there Chronic,

I posted earlier that i received ban for teamkilling, we talked on Steam and the ban got revoked, but i tried to join the server and it still says i'm banned. :(

I'm done...

I'm done asking when you will unban me like you promised....

I appealed my ban back in May, i explained the situation and why angrily teamkilled someone, and I asked for forgiveness because I agreed it was not a nice thing to do. But I no longer care, since you obviously do not either.

I got banned from your server for literally no reason. The squad lead heard a gunshot when we were walking out of base. He asked who it was and next thing I know I was kicked from the squad.

Today I was trying to play and it said I was banned from that server. I dont even know who fired the shot and thats not even a good reason to ban someone.

I always stay with my squad, I follow SL instructions, I'm a good medic and there is really nothing I can think of that I've done to be banned from any server. I went to your website and read the server rules and I definitely didn't break any of those rules.

From reading these posts it looks like someone is really trigger happy with the banning. 

Banging hard every day since December 10th 2015...

The EXODUS server welcomes experienced players and clans alike, as well focused new players interested in developing game play.

We run a zero tolerance policy, server whitelist, weekly locked server events, and a server specific discord service.

Jump onto the discord or drop me a PM for questions / details.

Big shout to all the regulars.  Nuff luv.

EXODUS.  Come find us...

Edited by chronic

Thanks for a brilliant couple of hours this evening. Just what I'd been looking for.

9 hours ago, Mariner said:

Thanks for a brilliant couple of hours this evening. Just what I'd been looking for.

Thanks for stopping by @Mariner.  Friday nights are usually pretty hectic. Head over to the discord and get yourself whitelisted if you like. B|

Some info regarding player bans and appeals.

The server has been LIVE since December 2015 and runs a zero tolerance policy. We do not use community lists and have never shared our list, although we do share confirmed hax bans when they appear. To date we have 1200+ listed player bans and received appeals somewhere at around 3% of which approximately 30% have been upheld. All appeals are treated case by case and the best way to gain a resolution is to contact using #contact_admin channel on the Discord server.

The main information hub for the Squad server is the discord channel which includes #server_rules, #report_player, #admin_contact channels. We also have a website that displays links to both the discord and the Exodus-UK TS3.

We also run an established server whitelist currently covering 470+ listed players which provides reserve slots, event invites, and other options to regular players and clans. Applications should be posted in the #whitelist_request channel on the Discord.

#contact_admin

#whitelist_request
website

EXODUS - Come find us...

Edited by chronic

WEDNESDAY WARZONE on EXODUS

Wednesdays @ 2100hrs
FFA
Password via Steam / Discord

The weekly locked server event is approaching it's one year anniversary:

<eUK> chronic-03/15/2016

We're going to try running a locked server event every Wednesday called 'Wednesday Warzone'! It is open to clans, community members, and EXODUS regulars. Idea is too have a few good games you can drop into at any point over the two hours. No pubs. Just gameplay. Hit me or Mekatataku on steam for the password on the night. Server will be locked and tagged [ EXODUS ] Wednesday Warzone from 2000GMT - 2230GMT. If the event goes well over a few weeks we will consider making it an 'official' community event on the Squad Forum. For now though it is born out of desire for more positive gameplay in this current climate of griefers, bad players, and general public server games frustration. Hope to see you there. WEDNESDAY WARZONE on EXODUS

All good things are born of frustration?

Been some top games, and some ropey ones too, but always fun.

Big shout to everyone that's played at WARZONE these past eleven months.

See you Wednesday?

S.U.N

EXODUS - Come find us...

The best way to gain a resolution is to contact using #contact_admin channel on the Discord server.

Except when you get promised to receive an unban for a teamkill incident. Then you have to keep asking for over 7 months on Discord/Steam/Forum (this & EXODUS) to uphold the promise of removing a ban, but they still don't do it.

Everybody deserves redemption @NyteMyre.  As explained yesterday via Reddit:

NyteMyre - In relation to your case, you appealed a ban, further information was requested to which you took time to respond, and you were eventually lost in the system. The crux with your particular case is due to the period the ban was issued you are now on an archived remote list. You have stated in several posts on various channels that you 'don't care anymore'. Please post in the #contact_admin channel on Discord if you would like us to re-open the case.

Would you like to start again and re-open your case, it has been considered closed by us for a long time now, or would you like to leave it.

#contact_admin

Map rotation slightly updated to include Chora AAS 1 and Yehorivka AAS 1.  We have dropped Chora Night AAS 2 for a period also.

Sumari AAS v1
Kokan AAS v2
OP First Light AAS v1
Yehorivka AAS v2
Chora AAS v2
Fool's Road AAS v2
Kokan PAAS v1
Sumari AAS v3
Kohat AAS v1
Yehorivka AAS v1
Kokan AAS v1
Chora AAS v1
Fool's Road AAS v3

EXODUS - Come find us...

EXODUS WHITELIST

[  EXODUS  ]  UK / EU  runs a long established server whitelist.

Currently over 500 listed players.

- Reserve Slot (always join the server even when full)

- Team Change (change teams without penalty timer, good for clans)
- Event Invites (weekly server events like WEDNESDAY WARZONE)
- Server Access (eventual goal to open whitelist only server)

- All regular players are welcome to apply for the whitelist -

- 100 hrs (100hrs in-game)
- No Private Profiles (steam profile must be public at time of application)
- No Recent VAC Bans (within last two years)

- Post your steam profile in the following channel on the EXODUS Discord -

#whitelist_request

-To celebrate the launch of v9 with our regular players we will be running locked server and whitelist events -

EXODUS- Come find us...

It's Wednesday...

WEDNESDAY WARZONE tonight on EXODUS

2040 - 2200 UTC

FFA event. T-mode. Custom browser.

INF to start and set teams followed by AAS on popular vote.

Open to all whitelisted players and friends of EXODUS.

Password goes out via steam or discord DM for detials.

See you on the server...

EXODUS Discord