chronic

[ EXODUS ] UK / EU Squad Server

chronic   

Sadly we've had to take Fool's Road out of the map rotation temporarily as it crashes the server since 3.9.

This is an interim measure and we hope Fool's will be back soon.

chronic   

*Server listing information updated.*

New server.

[     EXODUS     ]     GREEN  ROOM

White listed for use by members and friends of EXODUS.

Training and matches.

Community usage.

27385.png

chronic   

Few quick updates on the server.

WHITELIST - we are always trying to promote teamwork, communication and a strong level of gameplay on the server. As part of this ethos we are offering WHITELISTED server slots to regular players, clans and known community members. A WHITELISTED slot means you are able to join the server when full, see all TK and suicide info from the admin feed, access to steam group for the server.

COMMUNITY MODERATORS - we are looking for trusted players active in the squad community to help moderate the server. If you are a regular player on EXODUS and are interested in helping out please contact.

72 SLOTS - we are going to trial 72 slots for the remainder of this week. We often run 72 for the CCFN event and believe the impact on performance had been reduced through recent updates. We'll throw it out there and make a decision at the weekend following feedback from our regular players.

chronic OUT.

:)

chronic   

Wednesday night clan call out.

Any clans out there want to get together for some impromptu pub bashing and vs. action?

Come find us on the EXODUS server tonight. 9pm GMT. :)

chronic   

Wednesday night clan call out.

Meet on EXODUS for the usual public throw down and vs action.

No password. Turn up. Squad up. Play.

See you on the server.

:)

chronic   

Apologies for the password issue on the server last night.

It was left in the config from Sundays CCFN event.

I was out all day till late and we had it sorted at 2230 GMT.

Business as usual today.

EXODUS.

chronic   

Nice to see so many clans on the server last night.  Some top games.  Ill stick some screenies up this evening.

We are currently offering two whitelisted slots per a clan.  If your interested drop me a PM.  Although you may not be able to get your whole clan on at once, your whitelisted members may join and notify you of round end / free spaces.

We also have discord server established now specifically for the server.  It provides another way to contact admin, a meeting places / voip channel for public players as well as information announcements, player reports and whitelist requests.  Below is a 24hr invite.  PM / Steam for further invites.

https://discord.gg/0sIF1XZWwJiZUBPN

EXODUS 

Axle84   
6 hours ago, Raklödder said:

This is by far my favorite server with friendly and active admins where team killers and griefers don't stand a fighting chance.

That was until last saturday night after 11pm and some american dude called bob and his squad of 3 friends was camping our fob's team killing everyone in sight. But i wont hold it against the server admins they have a life and they cant be online 24/7.

12 minutes ago, Axle84 said:

That was until last saturday night after 11pm and some american dude called bob and his squad of 3 friends was camping our fob's team killing everyone in sight. But i wont hold it against the server admins they have a life and they cant be online 24/7.

They ended up being banned that night.

Axle84   
4 hours ago, Mekatataku said:

They ended up being banned that night.

That's good to hear thought they might have slipped through the net because it was late what a bunch of immature twats. 

chronic   
6 hours ago, Axle84 said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Join the the EXODUS server discord channel if you like.

We also have a TS channel as well as this thread.

All I can do is reassure you that we do our best, are proactive, and have an ever growing moderator list ontop the EXODUS server admins.

It sounds like Mekatataku got the individuals in question, but there will always be others, and we will always be waiting.

Hopefully we will see you on the server again.

chronic   

Some top games on the server over the weekend.  Big shout to all the players.

Pipe you if you'd like an invite to the EXODUS server Discord channel.

chronic   

More clans than public players on tge server last night, made for some great games.  Ill put the screenies up in the Discord for the server.

Just a reminder to all regular players, clans, friends of EXODUS, we have 'Wednesday Warzone' again tomorrow night.

The event is organised through the EXODUS server discord.  If you want an invite drop me a PM / Steam message.

V5 tonight!

Hello gentlemen!

I'm having trouble finding this server on my server browser.

Do you guys have any tips or fixes on how I can find your server?

chronic   
On 26/03/2016 at 11:29 AM, [email protected] said:

Hello gentlemen!

I'm having trouble finding this server on my server browser.

Do you guys have any tips or fixes on how I can find your server?

You found us yet [email protected]?  Drop me a PM if you still got issues.

chronic   

WEDNESDAY WARZONE tonight on EXODUS.

Weekly locked server FFA event for friends of EXODUS and Squad community members.

2100 - 2300 GMT.

Password goes out via stream at 2055 GMT.

Hit me up if you or your clan wants an invite.