chronic

[ EXODUS ] UK / EU Squad Server

Yeah m8 it's with multiplay servers it just keeps kicking every one off and restarts very ramdom done it with 10 players on then was like 30 then when full.doing our heads in lol start getting into it then boom crash

Who's the supplier of your server chronic? ;-)

Currently our provider is G-portal. We've had the server for a couple weeks now, slightly before the steam release. There's been a few teething problems as Squad is a new package for the providers, but they seem to of got ontop of it now.

I'm sure it's a similar issue for you. Have things improved or you still crashing?

I didn't know the multiplay package was available yet. Nice!

Currently our provider is G-portal. We've had the server for a couple weeks now, slightly before the steam release. There's been a few teething problems as Squad is a new package for the providers, but they seem to of got ontop of it now.

I'm sure it's a similar issue for you. Have things improved or you still crashing?

I didn't know the multiplay package was available yet. Nice!

staill crashing m8 not so much now :)  they are aware and are working with devs apparently  :) 

*Server listing information updated.*

Added another four slots to the server taking total to 64.

We'll run it for the weekend and make a performance based decision on Sunday night.

*Server listing information updated.*

Switched back down to 60 slots.  10 -15 fps drop between 60 and 70.  Would be nice but we'll stick with stability till things improve. 

Some early morning sessions these past few nights.  Server still rocking at 4am this morning.

EXODUS the place to play for all you British and European late night crew.

GG guys.

B)

The BanList is slowly starting to grow in size.

EXODUS operate a Zero Tolerance policy.

We already have several bans for players using hax as well as a couple for deliberate TK and griefing.

Bans for HAX are shared between the community.

When I logged off the server early this morning one such haxxor jumped into action.

If you are present on the server when no admin is and you see instances of hax and rule breaks please record video or take screenies.  For griefing and deliberate TK please open up your large console and screen shot (F12) the chat history / TK listings.  Post eveidence along with a short report on the exodus forum or PM me on the Squad site.

We will get rule breakers and haxxors, its unfortunate the nature of online gaming these days, but we will endeavor to work together to counter these issues as best we can.

Whiskey Tango - 40mm autofire map spam or similar. Thank you for this information.  ;)

cheatersquad.PNG

Server will be locked 2040 till 2300 GMT this evening while we host the Community Clan Fight Night.

Any interested parties drop me a PM.

Community Clan Fight hosted on Exodus back yard?

Can't think of a better way to return B)

Blitza ??? dont tell me the name is familiar...is that the shy one ... never speaks ?

Blitza ??? dont tell me the name is familiar...is that the shy one ... never speaks ?

Yea I've been taking part in confidence classes to help increase my in-game comms :wacko:

Hey all, is it possible to join the party?  Looking for a little more serious squad mates. 

Welcome to the boards!

Firstly there is nothing serious about us.  :ph34r:

If your looking for a group a few good UK based clans operate in Squad.

Server offline for several hours late afternoon / early evening today due to ongoing issues with our provider. Managed to get back online for 2215 GMT.