chronic

[ EXODUS ] UK / EU Squad Server

163 posts in this topic

ExodusLogohhh1h.jpg

[ EXODUS ]

UK / EU Squad community server hosted by Exodus-UK.

- 64 Slots

- Zero Tolerance

- Community Events

- Active Admin

Server Etiquette

- Teamwork

- Fair play

- Must have and use mic

- Please join a squad

- Announce if you are a new player

- Help if asked

- Be nice!

Server Rules

NO HAX / EXPLIOTS / RACISM / GRIEFING / TROLLING

STAY AWAY FROM UNCAPS - NO BASE RAPE

NO DELIBERATE TEAM KILL

NO ADVERTISING

Report Player

Appeal Ban

http://www.exodus-uk.com

94.250.223.8:15055

Aiming for positive community built around the server, promoting team work, communication, fighting spirt, and most of all, some tasty rounds on a nightly basis.

We've chosen to start off with what we feel is an infantry map rotation of Sumari Skirmish, Forest AAS v2, and Logar Dawn. The rotation will continue to evolve with the game, in the meantime if you'd like a specific map then ask.

We also hope to be hosting community nights where possible as well as organised clan battles and training sessions.

Please remember that server rules must be adhered to at all times and server etiquette should be a constant consideration.

That's about it, anything else you can reach us on steam, website, or teamspeak.

But fuck yeah, nomads no longer... We got a place to call home EXODUS!

(we'd also like to congratulate our friends over at [Redcoats] on the acquisition of their server too)

B)

Looking forward to playing with you guys as well! Can't get enough of that Sumari map eh? Lol.

Hope it also helps you guys get some bad ass recruits in due time! :D

303RD would like to extend an offer of camaraderie and friendly competetive goodwill to EXODUS as we all move forward together as Squad communities!

And also wish you congratulations on the new server!

303RD would like to extend an offer of camaraderie and friendly competetive goodwill to EXODUS as we all move forward together as Squad communities!

And also wish you congratulations on the new server!

You caught me off guard here mate, it's like 6am and I'm just in work. Posts like that mean allot to us. It's been an amazing journey so far and really it's only just starting.

EXODUS will continue to promote and participate in our amazing community and, it's something we are proud to share with you. Here's to many happy hours to come.

You ready for us then 303Rd? I don't think we're quite ready for you just yet... We're coming though. Slow and steady...

Looking forward to playing with you guys as well! Can't get enough of that Sumari map eh? Lol.

Hope it also helps you guys get some bad ass recruits in due time! :D

Cheers BigMoney.

Yeah Sumari for the win. Actually haven't had a chance to play it again since last weekends match. Im sure it will feature heavily in our rotation going forward though!

You caught me off guard here mate, it's like 6am and I'm just in work. Posts like that mean allot to us. It's been an amazing journey so far and it's only just starting.

EXODUS will continue to promote and participate in our amazing community and, it's something we are proud to share with you. Here's to many happy hours to come.

You ready for us then 303Rd? I don't think we're quite ready for you just yet... We're coming though. Slow and steady...

Were certainly starting off very fresh as a newborn group and I want to see us head in a direction that is centered around sportsmanship and respect. And thats a two way street. The 303RD fought SFSS in Round 1 and now were more than happy to fill in their sub slots in the future if the need arises. Stuff like that only creates a mutually beneficial environment for everybody. We want to help make Squad one of the best games ever made and the community can play a huge part in that.

Were expanding and building and training up as well; we'll be ready when you are -- trust mate.

Love this! 

Congrats buddy. Looking forward to heading to you boys for some major battles! 

The UK is representin, yo

EXODUS !

when all the redcoats have gone to bed,

the First name i search for,

now I will always know where you are :) 

congrats on the server ! i'm sure it will be stacked

It's never too late duck... Lulz.

I'm sure we'll all be back and forth keeping ties strong and ahem, one eye on the competition. :)

Love this!

Congrats buddy. Looking forward to heading to you boys for some major battles!

The UK is representin, yo

UK reppin hard bro.

Proud moment for both clans.

Now let's get those tracers flyin' and the Redcoats dying. :)

Go on lads, nice one! our boys will be in there from time to time im sure. The future looks great im so happy that i am along for the Squad ride.

Go on lads, nice one! our boys will be in there from time to time im sure. The future looks great im so happy that i am along for the Squad ride.

Buckle in big man, it's gonna get groovy.

There's been a few issues with the server side Steam push for v3.3 & v3.4 which has resulted in downtime for allot of servers, us included.

Not to worry, this is expected when hosting servers during an Alpha period.

Keep an eye on your server browser.

Played with a bunch of the Exodus guys today. Sound group of lads, looking forward to playing in the future.

Played with a bunch of the Exodus guys today. Sound group of lads, looking forward to playing in the future.

Yeah man always a pleasure BRK.  Hit us up next time and we'll do some damage.   B)

Jump on and share some steam release luvin'...

I'm having issues trying to make an account on the website bro, will you have a look into? I've made an account but I can't seem to sign in and I haven't received a confirmation email yet either man.

I'm having issues trying to make an account on the website bro, will you have a look into? I've made an account but I can't seem to sign in and I haven't received a confirmation email yet either man.

I'll look at it now for ya BRK.  Jump on TS anytime too.

Are u guys having trouble with server crashing or is it a bug ?cheers seen at one point yours was full then boom ?

Crashed this evening at 2130ish and stayed quiet.

We jumped out at 2300 and headed over to the Steam Release Party hosted by Squad League.  That server just crashed too...

It's Alpha.  It's Squad. Come find us.

Crashed this evening at 2130ish and stayed quiet.

We jumped out at 2300 and headed over to the Steam Release Party hosted by Squad League.  That server just crashed too...

It's Alpha.  It's Squad. Come find us.

Ya I know it's alpha lol the reason I ask is our server has crashed 6 times in the space of an hour! So just wanted to know if others have probs with servers :-)

-=SD=- Garfo?

SKUNKDOGZ in da house!

Seen you guys had a server up. Nice!

Six times in an hour sounds very unusual. On the past few updates stability has increased. We, and others, seem to get approx one server crash 4-6 hours.

Ofcourse that also depends on what method is used to run the server, and if hosted by which provider.

We've had some initial issues with our provider, not crash related, but they seem to be ontop of it now.