dougwvb

Horrible lag spikes when you turn

Every time I'm in a server with more than about 15-20 players, whenever i turn i get a lag spike that last anywhere for 1-10 seconds. I just get a frozen screen for a few seconds, which makes the game absolutely unplayable. I did't happen for me until the Steam release. I talked to one other player in game that said he was experiencing the same. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I reported the bug. Also my specs are: 

CPU: AMD FX8320 

GPU: Radeon R9 270X

RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1866

HDD: Caviar Black 7200 RPM 

Likely another instance of poor AMD processor performance.

I've an Intel 2600K OCed and having same issue since Steam release... Everything was fine @ Epic except Shadows @ med before Steam with 45 FPS at least on full servers...

GPU mem usage 100%, HIS R9 280X (3G) stable OC @ 1070/1600.

I stand corrected. I have not experienced this issue since the Steam release however.

Asking to players on servers, and according to the forum, some have, some dont...

GPU mem usage 100%, HIS R9 280X (3G) stable OC @ 1070/1600.

Asking to players on servers, and according to the forum, some have, some dont...

I have the Asus 280X and an AMD FX 8350 with 16 GB of RAM, my FPS suck but I don´t have the said problem, I´m always between 20-35 FPS.

I have the Asus 280X and an AMD FX 8350 with 16 GB of RAM, my FPS suck but I don´t have the said problem, I´m always between 20-35 FPS.

Ok,

I dont think its depending on our hardwares, I tried to set all settings on low, + res/resolution scale lowest possible, windowed, borderless or FS... still big peaks, suttering... which didnt happen at all before Steam. Strange.

Ok I have laptop Lenovo ideapad Y510p  

Spec is

CPU: 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ (2.4GHz 1600MHz 6MB)

Memory: 8GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz

Graphic:  2x NVIDIA® GeForce® GT755M 2GB

Yes at this version I have little bit better FPS but problem is these lags when turning.  Before version 3 I didnt have this problems. 

Same problem here. I get decent frames most of the time but when I turn too quickly I lag out for a sec in frames.

GPU: GTX 960

CPU: AMD FX-8350

RAM: 12gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer

having this same issue. very long lag/screen freeze at the start of the map, then lots of little ones while playing. makes the game pretty much unplayable. Game played great prior to the 3.4 update.

Windows 7

i5 2500k

8GB ram

GTX 580

all settings on low except view distance.

Ok I have laptop Lenovo ideapad Y510p  

Spec is
CPU: 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ (2.4GHz 1600MHz 6MB)
Memory: 8GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz
Graphic:  2x NVIDIA® GeForce® GT755M 2GB

Yes at this version I have little bit better FPS but problem is these lags when turning.  Before version 3 I didnt have this problems. 

I have almost the excact same settup as you on my MSI GE60, only i have single GT750M.

experiencing the excact same issues :/

having this same issue. very long lag/screen freeze at the start of the map, then lots of little ones while playing. makes the game pretty much unplayable. Game played great prior to the 3.4 update.

Windows 7

i5 2500k

8GB ram

GTX 580

all settings on low except view distance.

its especially bad on forest maps. Chora, and forest maps are unplayable for me.

For those who has SLI activated. Try deactivate. It worked in prev versions but from v3.x SLI make this Spikes lags.