Litoralis

Devs Need Your Help! 4k in game screenshots

Could some one explain to me in depth how to macro the script?

I just copy pasted the lines but I have no clue what I am doing or were to put it.

Could some one explain to me in depth how to macro the script?

I just copy pasted the lines but I have no clue what I am doing or were to put it.

do you have a keyboard or mouse that has software for macro keys?

I have a logtitech G150s

Logitech_G150.jpg

So on the far left you can see 3 3x2 rows that are macro keys that I can re-program to do whatever I want, like run all those commands with 1 press.

its built into my logitech software.

Is "disableui" supposed to get rid of friendly name tags? The command doesn't work for me.

Yes.  To my knowledge.

Nice!! I took 3 and made some level/color adjustments and took out the player names. Was gonna add some graphics to it to make a wallpaper but loved the simplicity of it! 

squad_ss_01.jpg

Nice!! I took 3 and made some level/color adjustments and took out the player names. Was gonna add some graphics to it to make a wallpaper but loved the simplicity of it! 

squad_ss_01.jpg

I have actually made the original my wallpaper but ill use yours when I get home :)

I was really proud of that shot. It was taken about 40 seconds before we flanked the construction site from the far south after building a fob,

With how long it actually takes to render the screenshots I had no idea it was going to look so good, I just whipped out the console typed in the

command as fast as possible and then sat for 45 seconds while the game froze processing the image hoping it would be a gooder lol

do you have a keyboard or mouse that has software for macro keys?

I have a logtitech G150s

Logitech_G150.jpg

So on the far left you can see 3 3x2 rows that are macro keys that I can re-program to do whatever I want, like run all those commands with 1 press.

its built into my logitech software.

I got the Logitech G710+, Yea but how can I like make the macro so multiple console commands go after each other with one push.

This game looks so damn sexy! FU and GTFO Frostbite engine :P

But you have to admit that the FB engine have nice AA and is very FPS friendly

But you have to admit that the FB engine have nice AA and is very FPS friendly

yes it is but i don't doubt UE4 will have it also eventually :)

Did the output folder change? Just took a few during my last game and there is no screenshot folder as per the OP?

We should pop these in an accessible format on the sub reddit for the masses to see - I've started a thread if you want to reply with your own there but it might be better to all have individual posts.  Just a thought.  There are some great ones here guys nice work on that sunset forest shot - it's 10/10.