-Steve-

Nvidia video card users only please in this poll.

Nvidia Manufacturer Poll  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What manufacturer do you use?

• EVGA
    • Asus
    • MSI
    • Gigabyte
    • Other

Im curious as to which manufacturer has the most buyers here.  Feel free to tell us why you like one company or another and even if you have tried different companies.

Thanks.

As stated in the title this is only for those currently using an nvidia based video card.  I will remove any AMD user posts.

Currently Im using an EVGA GTX 780Ti SC. 

It is ok but Im not overly impressed with the sc.  I have had to use the Precision software program to dial back the clock speed otherwise it crashes games like BF4 after a very short time playing.  All in all I have been using EVGA for years but Im not overly impressed with this particular card.

EVGA

Used them for me last 3 cards 570gtx, 770gtx and now 970gtx all have gone above and beyond what I have expected from them so I trust that each newer one I purchase will continue to have this same trate.

Currently using an EVGA GTX 960 SC 2GB card.  Wish I had bumped it to a 970 4GB card but am saving up for a 980 Ti.  My monitor has a max res of 1920x1080, so the 960 is fine for now, but the fps maxes out at 70 right now.  The 980 Ti alone using the same PC setup I have will achieve 100-120fps.

Used all of them and a few others.

Best air cooled cards i owned are with the arctic accelero coolers, thoose things are alot better than anything asus, msi, gigabyte, evga has to offer, they run more silent and cools better.

Atm im using asus 970 strix, decent cooler but not silent enough. Aftermarket coolers are a mess for 9xx cards cause nvidia has no real reference designs out there. Will be swapping it out asap when next gen cards are here.

I'm using 2x ASUS GTX 970 4GB STRIX in SLI. I mainly bought ASUS-cards because my motherboard is from ASUS, and they seemed like the ones who made the best mATX and mITX motherboards.

Solid cards. I'm gonna keep using ASUS and nVidia. Although next time I'll probably be running a single card, something like a 1080Ti or 1180Ti. SLI-support feels like it's just getting worse and worse nowadays. And I'd get lower temps with a single card.

I've used all sorts of makes over the years but with AMD/ATI and had no problems with any of them apart from a Sapphire 390x which I ditched and went Nvidia. Best decision I've made. Currently running a MSI 970 OC'd with 0 problems.

I'll be waiting for the next lot of Nvidia Pascal cards to come out and for the first time since the old Voodoo 2 days I shall build a completely new system for it.

Currently GTX 970 by Gigabyte, but I am not so happy with this manufacturer. I had a burn out card from them and now I have strange issues with my current card (even hard to explain them). I had to go with Gigabyte, because there was no other options at the time of purchase (it's hard to buy computer parts in my country). I had Asus cards before and I was happy with them. Not a single issue for many years. Will try stick to Asus next time.

I have an EVGA GTX 670, tried a couple of other makes but always gone back to EVGA.

Melbo like you am aiming to build a new PC next year... Any idea when the Pascal cards are forecast for? I've been told there will be a marked improvement over previous gen.

980 ti G1 6gb ..........bought just to play SQUAD (who said it was a cheap game )

always buy gigabyte windforce edition as they offer a 3 year warranty with decent cooling as stock

my choice is tainted though, as I run a computer shop (store to my american friends), and after sales service is more important than maybe a couple of FPS 

DD

980 ti G1 6gb ..........bought just to play SQUAD (who said it was a cheap game )

always buy gigabyte windforce edition as they offer a 3 year warranty with decent cooling as stock

my choice is tainted though, as I run a computer shop (store to my american friends), and after sales service is more important than maybe a couple of FPS 

DD

Squad discount? ;)

EVGA 580GTX - SLI here.

Never ran in any problems with them, also my EVGA 280GTX did an outstanding job in the past.

So really happy with EVGA. 

2 Nvidia 760 cores side by side in my Asus/Republic of Gamers MARS 760. Never had any problems with it. Runs fine, could melt a nuke at times though.

Currently have the GTX 970 phantom from gainward

944x531.jpg

But not for lon,g, gonna install my new Zotac GTX 980ti AMP Extrem :) next week, it's a beast ( triple slot lol) :)

10a.jpg

Squad discount? ;)

You'd be lucky, I've been waiting nearly a week for a response :rolleyes:

MSI NVidia Geforce GTX 760 here. Really satisfied with it.

I had decided to go for the GTX 760, so then I had the option to choose between Asus, MSI, Gigabyte and EVGA. The Asus one was more expensive, for what appeared to be the exact same specs. From the other cards, the one from MSI got the best reviews. Never had a problem with it!

EVGA GTX770 - 2G superclocked, idle, T ~30ºC, MSI afterburner(rivatuner)

GPU:84°C 

292o1h2.jpg

Currently, EVGA GTX 780 SC but I'm buying a Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti in a few days.