Sign in to follow this  
PurpleDolphin

Stepping out of the lurker shadows

Hi all!

A big fan from Amsterdam here.

I've been following the development of Squad since last year and have been lurking the forums and soaking in a lot of gameplay videos. 

When I was a kid I played lots of Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear and was later hooked on the Battlefield franchise. 

Unfortunately, I never did try Project Reality but did a lot of ARMA missions instead.

After being very disappointed with the lack of tactical team play in Battlefield 3 and 4 I was so happy when last year, this game Squad caught my eye.

It has been amazing to see the game shaping up to it's current state and I'm so excited and positive for what the future will hold and the potential of this game.

I make a living as a sound designer for film, commercials and apps and I'm hoping to get into games as well. It's really nice to see the sound design (which in my opinion is already very very good) developing bit by bit and hope to learn a thing or two and perhaps contribute with some ideas and/or feedback.

Can't wait to join the battle and experience Squad for myself the 15th of December!

Cheers :)

Welcome! There is nothing wrong with being silent but deadly. Glad you decided to break radio silence!

Welcome to the forums mate. Hopefully your post will coax some other lurkers out of the shadows and into the tracers!

dj8h9fR.gif

It's good to see you not hiding your rostrum and blowhole any longer.

<sexy purple dolphin>

Welcome!

lmao, thank you and thank all of you guys above for the warm welcome! 

It's good to see you not hiding your rostrum and blowhole any longer.

<sexy purple dolphin>

Welcome!

Brilliant.