DLZ

Founder's Program & Pre-Alpha Access

With how much time I spent on the free mod of PR, I feel I can drop some nice cash to back Squad. Sorta to pay back for how much enjoyment I got out of PR all those years.

20$ for pre-alpha, alpha, beta and add 20$more for full access? and only 35$ for all of it? I mean... i would love those prices ;) But i think that's a bit rough for an indie game with this target audience and how much they want to do with their game. i would say something like 40$ for beta, full access when it comes out. 50$ for Pre-Alpha, Beta and full access. 70-80$ for Pre-Alpha, Alpha, Beta, Full release, all expansions. 100$ for all of it, some special shit and a t-shirt.

I hope you prove me wrong though.

Think about the other countries. 1 dolar is 2,70 Turkish liras in Turkey if we multiply 2,70 with 50 it's going to be 135 Turkish liras and thats a lot in my country because  minimum wage is 800 turkish liras and you guys have players from Turkey too.

With how much time I spent on the free mod of PR, I feel I can drop some nice cash to back Squad. Sorta to pay back for how much enjoyment I got out of PR all those years.

Totally agree! That's the felling.

here in Brazil things are a little worse:

minimum wage is 788,00 reais, 1 US dolar is 3,03 reais today :mellow:

If the alpha is released by steam, the prices will probably be ajusted by it. As happens with other games.

We will do our best to make it as fair as possible for everyone ourselves included!

Lots of progress we just have so much more to do!

I know the feeling. Never ends. Once you think it's all built then you want to add/fix new stuff but then something breaks and back to QA test :)

Do you have any detail of what the final release will get in?

I mean, how many game modes, how many maps, how many weapons. If we can made dedicated server or must be rented, if will have some expansions or dlc? if we can made mods.

That info will be useful to know if we pay for a game that worth the money.

Sorry but I didn't understand very well the difference between the founder package and steam earlier access. I also heard about a platinum version. If we bought the the standard version, will it be possible to update to the platinum version with a deducted price ?

how can i buy it in syria? 

I think the sale of the game will go off whatever embargos Steam (America) has to which ever countries.

Worse case scenario, is you Western Union some money to a friend/relative who can buy you the game from overseas and gift you the SQUAD Serial Code. :)

Patiently waiting for additional information on the Founder's Program. Tax return is in, and looking forward to sending you guys some cash.

I think the sale of the game will go off whatever embargos Steam (America) has to which ever countries.

Worse case scenario, is you Western Union some money to a friend/relative who can buy you the game from overseas and gift you the SQUAD Serial Code. :)

'murican freedom . ok i will  see what happens until then .thanks for the relpy

I just want to know whether this game will be on early access or not. Obviously it will be (hence the greenlight thing) but is there a date? Will the kickstarter and steam early access run simultaneously or will kickstarter be first?

Id really appreciate a proper statement on this with a real timeframe, instead of some vague answers. (Please.)

I just want to know whether this game will be on early access or not. Obviously it will be (hence the greenlight thing) but is there a date? Will the kickstarter and steam early access run simultaneously or will kickstarter be first?

Id really appreciate a proper statement on this with a real timeframe, instead of some vague answers. (Please.)

The Founder's Program will be released first to people who want to help test the game, I don't think that it will be on Steam Early Access since the program is geared towards PR players who have supported the project early on (FAQ on Crowdfunding). Also Greenlight doesn't necessarily equate Early Access, it just means the game will be released on Steam. As per the FAQ "a more traditional Kickstarter campaign geared at a wider audience" will be launched after the Founder's Program. 

Personally I don't think its reasonable to pressure a dev team of ~20 people with limited resources and funding with a "real timeframe", it will be ready when its ready, and there is more than enough content on these forums to quench your thirst for information. 

Giving you an actual timeline would be the worst thing we could possibly do.. because it might have to change...

Giving you an actual timeline would be the worst thing we could possibly do.. because it might have to change...

So what your saying is that something will be released before Q1 2016?

I'd rather wait an extra year or three to get something amazing rather than be force fed annual releases like Activision and EA love to do. Normally I'd use Blizzard as an example as they have always been great about not delivering a title until it is near perfect. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that applies to them anymore.