Sign in to follow this  
kojent

Let multiple factions duke it out on some maps.

1 Faction vs. 1 Faction can get old and fast. Not to mention, sometimes you're on the same team shooting with people you'd rather be shooting at. Why not have >2 factions statically available on a map during a given match, or allow squads from one of the two main factions to 'defect' and form their own faction during the round as militias?

I see one topic about how confusing the teams are and how the uniforms look alike. Now a post about how we should be able to defect to the opposite team, making it several magnitudes more confusing. lol :D

I see one topic about how confusing the teams are and how the uniforms look alike. Now a post about how we should be able to defect to the opposite team, making it several magnitudes more confusing. lol :D

They definitely need to address the resemblance. A battle royale of multiple factions adds a ton of fun to what would otherwise be a simple tug of war between two factions, in my opinion. 

They definitely need to address the resemblance. A battle royale of multiple factions adds a ton of fun to what would otherwise be a simple tug of war between two factions, in my opinion. 

It is indeed your opinion and I respect it, although I deeply disagree with both points.

this has been suggested multiple times:
http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/7071-minor-factions/

With all the mechanics required to learn to master this game right now I doubt adding a 3rd faction would make the game any easier or less confusing for new owners.
If someone wants to try an create it as a mod I have no problem with it but I'd rather see more important things be handled by the dev team then a 1v1v1 game type.