Sign in to follow this  
Guan_Yu007

Two emails, two steam keys each.

Hey guys, i played in the pre-alpha version and alpha version of the game, and now it's finally coming to steam which i am very happy about.

Tho i do have one question, how come that i get two emails from the Squad team, with a total of four steam keys? I've bought the €100,- package (commander or something). 

Was i supposed to receive four keys?

Hello << Test First Name >>,

You might have noticed that we sent you two emails containing two Steam keys each for your Commander Tier Order.

We apologize for the confusion.

We duped a batch of orders , you happen to be part of that batch, we'll correct it today.

To quickly resolve this:

1. DO register the two Steam keys in the first (earlier timestamped) email you received from support@joinsquad.com, those are your valid Commander Tier Steam keys.
  2. Do NOT register the keys in second (later timestamped) email you received from us, and those keys in the second email will be banned. 
  3. If you have already registered the keys in the second email you need to contact us at support@offworldindustries.com ASAP or you will be unable to play Squad until this is resolved.