zeep

CTD in v3

Ran fine, then i got supressed, tracers flying overhead. Suddenly i crashed to desktop. This didn't happen in the previous version.

Win 7 64. GTX 970. 16 GB ram.

Next time, please upload your latest Log and Minidump folder found in

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Logs

Thanks. I will.

Please tell what you were doing when the crash occurred so it can be better debugged. 

oooh sorry. 

Was playing on Fools Road running in the woods I think. The game just crash to desktop and I got a message saying error. Just error nothing else.

Thanks DundA!

Whenever you crash try to memorize the exact last things you did, that can also help :)

Please tell what you were doing when the crash occurred so it can be better debugged. 

oooh sorry. 

Was playing on Fools Road running in the woods I think. The game just crash to desktop and I got a message saying error. Just error nothing else.

It was the same for me, but on Logar.

After maybe 15 minutes of playing i spawned, ran towards the buildings nearby, and took cover from the enemy who was shooting at us from across the river. I took special notice of the tracers. I was talking to my squad also. Then stopped talking, wanted to run somewhere, and crashed to desktop.

A window informed me there had been an error.

Next time i will post my log and describe exactly what i was doing.

Playing SUMARI BALA as SL. Climbed over a wall, ran across street, mantled over small wall, took fire, got shot, threw smoke, passed out bleeding, got revived, CTD.

This happens every time I play, no matter which map, no matter how busy or quiet the situation is. There'll be a short 'hiccup' of a second, maybe less, and the game will continue to run fine for another 30 seconds-ish, before CTD without error.

https://ufile.io/wcprq

On 6/2/2018 at 8:02 AM, saffa said:

Playing SUMARI BALA as SL. Climbed over a wall, ran across street, mantled over small wall, took fire, got shot, threw smoke, passed out bleeding, got revived, CTD.

This happens every time I play, no matter which map, no matter how busy or quiet the situation is. There'll be a short 'hiccup' of a second, maybe less, and the game will continue to run fine for another 30 seconds-ish, before CTD without error.

https://ufile.io/wcprq

We have a few steps here that might help: https://offworldindustries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/223535547-Freezing-Stuttering-Issue-resolves

My first question would be, are you running Razer software? We've seen a pretty big spike in crashes in the last week or so related to that -- removing it has been a fix, though one or two people have reported a beta version may be more stable. You can also hit up [email protected] for assistance.