ImUrBoss

Update Q

Sorry if this is kinda weird of a question.

Why was this done? im just curious.

• Removed all sandbag and concrete based fortifications from the Insurgents faction

Players abused it. For example I saw people build sand bag walls 9 rows deep on Insurgency Compounds / the cache itself. That kind of stuff.

They have said removing it is not a permanent change. Stuff will come and go over development as it is changed. Once they can implement it again without the worry of abuse it'll be back I believe.

Edit : Just wanted to add a reply I saw from Roy on Reddit in regards to this; "Just sandbags. Insurgents will not be in AAS maps in the future (Militia will take their place) so the concept of hard fortifications doesn't really apply to them. They have other, more makeshift fortifications, but not sandbags."

Players abused it. For example I saw people build sand bag walls 9 rows deep on Insurgency Compounds / the cache itself. That kind of stuff.

They have said removing it is not a permanent change. Stuff will come and go over development as it is changed. Once they can implement it again without the worry of abuse it'll be back I believe.

Oh thats great to hear! Clever work, devs!

Also because we are overhauling most of the deployables. We just didn't make it in time with the new versions.