Chuc

Closed Alpha Version 3

600 posts in this topic

Uhm, I think I know why that is.  Right and Left are bound by default to Look Right and Look left, which is not ideal.  

Thank you Roy for the quick answer. I hope that this issue may be solved, otherwise i must adapt to it! ;)

I don't know abaut there is other persons there have asked abaut this, but will there become animals in this game (bears, cows, chickens, e.t.c.) in this game like dayz and some other games

Maybe some more things from DayZ, you need to drink, eat - make food on a fireplace.... Could be awesome!!! :D

Yes that would truly be awesome, while your at it  ( As with Dayz ) could you take all the money you got from backers and go off and start developing the game on another platform, then take what was a very enjoyable mod and tear it apart, make it unplayable, remove all the major assets ( the zombies ) due to performance reasons and introduce some flowers we can cook up in a pot then have a 95% probability of dying of food posioning, now thats realsism buddy!!!... yeah sure sounds like a damn fine plan to me... ;)

With my hd 7970 i fix tje lag issues for 1-2 sec with the crimson beta driver

You mean, the lags when quick turning ? Interesting !!

Gave a try to the beta AMD Crimson driver but no result on those lags :(

I'm sick with the Cold Flu and saw this new update. This made my day so much better devs. Thank You!

Chora is out and ready to play?  Yes!!!  :lol:

Whoa - just opened training map after the latest update and I've got EXTREME lag. Unplayable. What happened?

I don't know abaut there is other persons there have asked abaut this, but will there become animals in this game (bears, cows, chickens, e.t.c.) in this game like dayz and some other games

Maybe some more things from DayZ, you need to drink, eat - make food on a fireplace.... Could be awesome!!! :D

No.

I would totally ride a bear until we get humvees.

EDIT: CONFIRMED FEATURE.

Bdw6r4o.jpg

Oh NO !

Alpha 3.5 is rolling out now!

Alpha 3.5

Barring anything being horribly broken, this will be the build we release on steam for Early Access

• Updated Fools Road.  Added a new flag and a new log trench
  • Fixed an issue where View Distance set to Low would cause the ironsights on some weapons to not be displayed
  • Updated the description on Radios to explain the ticket loss when they are destroyed
  • Fixed a few cases where ammo crates would tell you the wrong key if you wanted to interact with them
  • Updated Militia on Forest
  • Renamed Chora to Chora AAS
  • Added Fools Road Skirmish
  • Fixed an issue where all markers on Chora would end up at 0,0,0.  
  • Added Sumari Insurgency
  • Updated all Insurgency maps to give 30 tickets to the destroying team upon completion of their objective.  Up from 10.  
  • Fixed an issues where Kohat AAS was not showing up correctly in the server browser
  • Added Text Chat keybindings to the keybinding menu
  • Removed Turn Left and Turn Right from the default arrow keys.  This allows other keys to be bound to them
  • Made a small optimization pass to the Animation System.  You should see some FPS gains with multiple animating characters on the screen
  • Updated the Militia textures
  • Unified all fire-select weapons default to single-fire.  
  • Made a pass on the lattice for Logar PAAS and reduced the ticket count
  • Fixed the russian backpack from being too shiney
  • Removed the SL2 variant of the Russian SL model.  He'll be back pending a material fix
  • Fixed a number of animation distortions across multiple animations
  • The full scoreboard will now be shown when in observer cam
  • Updated the textures of the classic AKs

Hmm we getting new keys to steam?

Is it some kind of backer keys that includes the founders tag and weapon skin?

Will it unlock the tomorrow (steam release) version of the game to?

Spamming my email =)

Glad to see another ninja-update. Was hoping that Humvees would be ready in time for the Early Access release, but I'm sure those'll come soon enough, eh?

Nice one devs, your hard work is stunning

[*]Removed Turn Left and Turn Right from the default arrow keys.  This allows other keys to be bound to them

Thank you guys,this means a lot for me. I'm very proud to be a backer of yours ^_^

Roy any chance of reducing the bloom on Cohat? seems a little too strong.

GRlEAKj.jpg

Remember that a lot of PR Vets also are coming! I for one am looking forward to all the new players! :)

This is true - I'm all for it, just trying to make light of the situation because everybody know what happens when games are released.

And if anything, they're easy kills  :ph34r: