Chuc

Closed Alpha Version 3

• Fixed a bug in the keybinding menu that prevented axis keys (Move keys, etc) from being rebound.  Azerty keyboard users rejoice!

Oh god yes! This is what i'm waiting for!

image.png?w=400&c=1

The new map!

Actually i've a problem with the key binding: if i link the right and left arrow key to the "move right" and "move left" linked to "A" and "D" the soldier is not moving left/right but is turning left/right. If i switch back to default key all is working properly. Is bit of a problem for me since i always use the right part of the keyboard for the FPS game. Expecially for PR, and i would like to transfert the same key binding for Squad! :lol:

Absolutely foamin' at the mouth.

Love the regular updates, fantastic work Devs.

Time to go and check out Chora! I'll go take a look at that rock I saw IronTaxi place in one of his streams.

Absolutely foamin' at the mouth.

Love the regular updates, fantastic work Devs.

Time to go and check out Chora! I'll go take a look at that rock I saw IronTaxi place in one of his streams.

IT streams? Can you message me the link to the stream?

I am loving the almost daily game updates via steam. :)

Don't get used to it lol.  This is just because we are ramping up to Early Access

The new map!

Actually i've a problem with the key binding: if i link the right and left arrow key to the "move right" and "move left" linked to "A" and "D" the soldier is not moving left/right but is turning left/right. If i switch back to default key all is working properly. Is bit of a problem for me since i always use the right part of the keyboard for the FPS game. Expecially for PR, and i would like to transfert the same key binding for Squad! :lol:

Uhm, I think I know why that is.  Right and Left are bound by default to Look Right and Look left, which is not ideal.  

I don't know abaut there is other persons there have asked abaut this, but will there become animals in this game (bears, cows, chickens, e.t.c.) in this game like dayz and some other games

Maybe some more things from DayZ, you need to drink, eat - make food on a fireplace.... Could be awesome!!! :D 

I don't know abaut there is other persons there have asked abaut this, but will there become animals in this game (bears, cows, chickens, e.t.c.) in this game like dayz and some other games

Maybe some more things from DayZ, you need to drink, eat - make food on a fireplace.... Could be awesome!!! :D

If there's one thing the "NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO" video should be used for, it would be this.

F*cking useless ....

You need to leave...now.

Ban this guy! :)

Hope your joking.

I would totally ride a bear until we get humvees.

EDIT: CONFIRMED FEATURE.

Bdw6r4o.jpg