Chuc

Closed Alpha Version 3

"

• Really fixed the give up button disappearing.  Also for realsies this time

"

I thought that was a feature to keep people from givin up as soon as they get incap, and not a bug. i liked that feature XD

"

• Added basic controller support"

hold, you mean like...360 gamepad support? 

because i have a steam controller and its fing great. i was going to use that but if my WSAD can become a Joystick i will cry. plus driving will be easier too

Fixed a few cases where the respawn timer would not be replicated from the server

Still a few more cases where it isn't visible.

"

• Added basic controller support"

hold, you mean like...360 gamepad support? 

because i have a steam controller and its fing great. i was going to use that but if my WSAD can become a Joystick i will cry. plus driving will be easier too

Oh my dear god, this means there's more keyboard navigation in the game UI? or... I'm just wrong perhaps.

Oh my dear god, this means there's more keyboard navigation in the game UI? or... I'm just wrong perhaps.

...what? i dont the question

What do you guys means by gpu load works as it should ? ( haven't played since V3.1)

For me in the previous versions my GPU was about 50%ish-60%ish load only. Now in latest version it gets up to 99% like it should :)

For me in the previous versions my GPU was about 50%ish-60%ish load only. Now in latest version it gets up to 99% like it should :)

But did you cap your FPS in the previous version, that could explain the lower usage

But did you cap your FPS in the previous version, that could explain the lower usage

This aint about caping the fps. But yes.  BUT again :) if the frames goes below the cap the GPU shall work at 100% if you not have any bottleneck.

talking about load %, since this is Unreal 4 how the CPU load at the moment? and how the muti core load disputation as well? does it spread out the work load pretty as of now or not?

talking about load %, since this is Unreal 4 how the CPU load at the moment? and how the muti core load disputation as well? does it spread out the work load pretty as of now or not?

Ooh good question. I will test and see how my CPU load is over the cores.  brb :)

Still have not bothered to allow me to rebind movement keys.

I'm sure their top priority right now is your personal preference of movement, surely it's a mistake.

Hotfix 3.4 is being rolled out now!

Hotfix 3.4

• Tweaked the Dead Info HUD Widget to display different depending on if the map is open or closed
  • Fixed a US Ammo Crate starting unbuilt in Sumari
  • Fixed bunker collisions and material assignments
  • Fixed the Map Legend from not showing up
  • Fixed the Squad Leader right-click map menu from not showing up
  • Fixed a bug in the keybinding menu that prevented axis keys (Move keys, etc) from being rebound.  Azerty keyboard users rejoice!
  • Fixed a case where players would fail to load into the game
  • Revised Forest, adding a new flag and new assets
  • Prevented a case when players would become more stuck if being teleported when stuck
  • Fixed the Join/Part spam from overflowing into the chat box.  It now scrolls up instead of down.
  • Fixed a server crash when Squad leader is passed to a player who is disconnecting
  • Modified Fools Road.  The river has been significantly updated and floating grass around the map has been properly taped down. 
  • Added Chora

Yes i love the ninja updates, gonna test it out later this day.

This is what keeps players comming back in the long run, fast updates.

Good job!