Chuc

Closed Alpha Version 3

It will be like PR in its hay day. Join HOG, CIA, or TG, get placed on opposite team of  said clans with all other non-clanners, and proceed to get wrecked for the whole night. If your lucky you might get placed on the winning team once in a while. It was still a shit ton of fun regardless, and will be in Squad too! :)

Yeah but admins managed to mix clans so they even out a little - while I agree that there were servers who cared a whole bunch less and the issue you stated was a big turnoff.

so for those that played this version.

how does the Class system restriction feels like.

there any big issue yet, what do you guys feel that it needs to improve for now?

If you pull your gun out right after patching you will run the risk of shooting the person you just got done assisting.

I'm glad they changed it.

........ For a medic who can't see his gun being pulled out while pressing right trigger? maybe,

But as a normal soldier using RIGHT mouse to bandage himself? no...

V3 feels smoother for me, first day on it today.

One of the new servers that seems to play Sumari a lot, forget server name, I dropped to 5fps for some reason. On the original servers not a single issue so far. Feels more responsive.

Not sure where the 5-6 hits to kill threads are coming from? Reliably dropping people mid range with 1-2 accurate shots on semi-auto with AK, M4, RPK. I can't be so lucky that everyone I've hit has been injured..

Also i get a horrible ping to most servers, but no issues with hit detection. Only issue for me is when you run into a player at close range, they always win - but that's my shitty ping, not the game.

Dont think i have been answered yet, so there is no pings in the server browser is this correct ?

Dont think i have been answered yet, so there is no pings in the server browser is this correct ?

Correct and the pings diplayed in game arnot real/accurate

or so i am led to beleive

the ping value might not be accurate but the delta of value is, so basically if yoiu have a 90 ping value and suddently have 490 ping value, your ping has just increased of 400.

I found the ping to be quite accurate, on a EU server ie london, I have 90 ping and on an US server, I have like 130, when i play on R6S, ihave a 50-60 ping on EU servers, so i guess that currently in squad the ping are accurate +- 30/40 ms but i'd rather say +30/40 ms

Correct and the pings diplayed in game arnot real/accurate

or so i am led to beleive

Ok, will they being adding pings to the server browser soon ?

Wonder what happened to those bullets. . . .

look at this muzzle flashes...in SQUAD i dont see where is shooter...pls ADD this normal thing for firearms.

There has been terrible server/client performance since 3.1.

Are there any quick fixes incoming or are we here to enjoy crashing servers, memory leaks and rubber banding for another week or three?

There has been terrible server/client performance since 3.1.

Are there any quick fixes incoming or are we here to enjoy crashing servers, memory leaks and rubber banding for another week or three?

If you keep playing they can keep compiling data on what's causing the issues. This is a closed alpha of a game in development with over another year, to a year and a half of development left.

The devs have made it pretty clear across the forums lately that they are aware of these issues the servers are having, but using conducive logic, it's fairly simple to come to the conclusion that since community servers are now being implemented, it's most likely not going to be a quick fix -- due to differences in server hardware, etc. etc.

Please be patient and continue to provide the best feedback you possibly can so the devs/support team can do their jobs the best way possible.

Good Update,

but..

i have AMD issue, most of Time its pretty stable on 30FPS(with new update), and sometime i get "Mega-Lags" holding for 1 or 2Secs.

keep up the good Work

I don't think it related to AMD cards , I've got a GTX 980 and it happens to me as well. They'll fix it I'm sure.

hello there,

I don't find closed alpha V3 on the portal or anywhere.

Same for v3.2 hotfix.

Squad is now on steam.

You need a steam key to redeem Squad on the Steam Store. If you purchased your own key(s) you should have received an email with any keys you paid for.

I don't think it related to AMD cards , I've got a GTX 980 and it happens to me as well. They'll fix it I'm sure.

AMD GPU'S are fine at all, seems to be still a CPU Issue(when its still AMD Problem, i dont know, im no Dev^^)

Make sure in graphics settings scaling is at just 100%, after update it put slider at 130% for me.

Make sure in graphics settings scaling is at just 100%, after update it put slider at 130% for me.

it is, Graphic Settings dont really care my FPS or that Lags i spoke about.

AMD GPU'S are fine at all, seems to be still a CPU Issue(when its still AMD Problem, i dont know, im no Dev^^)

There aren't fine. With newest Crimson drivers i have that 1-2 sec stutter, with 15.7 everything is fine, but can't play Rainbow Six or Just Cause 3 as they require Crimson.

I have a 980Ti and run it with a 27" 2560x1440 screen. In 100p servers it dips down to 45fps BUT, why does not my GPU use more than 51% usage... On a 60p server the GPU load is little higher, 68%. Other games = 99% GPU usage.

CPU [email protected] load peak usage: 54%

There aren't fine. With newest Crimson drivers i have that 1-2 sec stutter, with 15.7 everything is fine, but can't play Rainbow Six or Just Cause 3 as they require Crimson.

OK...

i just combine because in SP is evrything fine, only MP has that stutering.

thx for input, i gonna try it out and give feedback here about it.

Edit: nope, installing old driver wont fix that.