Chuc

Closed Alpha Version 3

Just to clear things up for people who don't know: Hadi is blind, but he loves to hear radio chatter in games, especially in PR, so Bluedrake organized a VIP mode event in Project Reality where Hadi was the VIP and was guided over the map over local voice chat only. Really cool stuff.

Indeed nice to see you here hadi, welcome :)

That is really awesome to hear!

It reminded me about seeing this guy ( well his avatar ) playing Rainbow Six ( the original ). In the game you could upload your own patch that would go on your characters arm. Most people had skulls, or their clan badge but this guy had a blue disabled persons badge, which I thought a bit odd but then found out that the guy was actually disabled, but while in game could run, jump and do things that he could sadly never do in real life!

Gamming can really be a positive experience sometimes! Hadi, I salute you!

Amazing work devs, Thank alot for your hard work!!! :wub:

i have 2 questions and it will be very appreciated if you can answer it:

1. What settings in-game is the most hardware consuming and cause the most performeance hit ?(v3.2)

2. i bought during the KS the commander package for me and my brother. i have the main key and he have the secondery (for Squad portal).

now the thing is that he have no time for gaming lately and i received via email 2 keys for Steam. i redeemed the first one for me and i have 1 unused.

can i give it to someone else ?​

thank you! :)

So, what's the new smaller 50mb hotfix entail?

Hotfix 3.2

• Fixed a server crash when players switch teams
  • Fixed a crash when leaving a squad
  • Fixed an issue where a team capturing a flag in AAS would lose 20 tickets. 
  • Fixed the self bandage animation using the bandage others animation
  • Fixed the Recruit kit being available in the menu
  • Fixed the AKM reload sounds
  • Fixed an issue where servers set to random map rotation were always starting on Logar Valley
  • Added the Russian FOB radio audio.

That is really awesome to hear!

It reminded me about seeing this guy ( well his avatar ) playing Rainbow Six ( the original ). In the game you could upload your own patch that would go on your characters arm. Most people had skulls, or their clan badge but this guy had a blue disabled persons badge, which I thought a bit odd but then found out that the guy was actually disabled, but while in game could run, jump and do things that he could sadly never do in real life!

Gamming can really be a positive experience sometimes! Hadi, I salute you!

Thanks and cheers man; Can't wait to try playing this game with you cool guys

Hard to choose between watching french elections on TV or playing Squad new version... both are (at least) as important :P

Concerning Squad, those improvements look will certainly be awesome :o

Very very good job devs, each update is a source of amazement, surprise and great pleasure...!

Cant believe we finally found a team of devs who listen to the gamers they work for.

After a few hours x few days i notice as SL that nobody takes medic role...2x grenadiers for each squad is not good.

Prone to crouch or stand is not fixed yet

Self patching has problems

Medic also having problems with revive

Suggestion..well hiden player can be very hard to locate even when he shoots on you..pls add muzzle flashes on each round,then you are forsed to move to oder location.

Add lot more suppression effect from bullets and nades,rockets etc. also with impact on hearings.

In general good new stuff in there...maps are great,soldiers models are fantastic.

Add lot more suppression effect from bullets and nades,rockets etc. also with impact on hearings.

In general good new stuff in there...maps are great,soldiers models are fantastic.

Yes needs alot more suppression, project reality has it spot on, please add more, that what makes the game for me, the feel of being really under fire.

I had a chance to play last night and I am absolutely amazed!

Keep up the fantastic work Developers.

There should be meme gif with "confused Travolta" on Fools Road map background with title: lone wolf life in Squad.
Sadly i dont have Sony Vegas Studio to make it:/

Who did these houses at fools road? Can we have some sort of breakdown on how it's done? how many maps and how UW is done for example

asking because did some similar statics and interested how optimal is my approach

Once kicked, there is a cool down before they can rejoin

There is still a need for the ability to lock the squad. I shouldn't have to keep kicking someone every cool down period.

Yes, you can say active admins can take care of the problem but the servers aren't to that point yet with admins on 24/7. If I have a good squad rolling, I don't want one toxic person ruining the experience for all of us.

Yes, they can still team kill or harass me or my squad mates without being in the squad, but I'd rather that happen then actually have that person in my squad.

So, why no squad lock devs? 

There is still a need for the ability to lock the squad. I shouldn't have to keep kicking someone every cool down period.

Yes, you can say active admins can take care of the problem but the servers aren't to that point yet with admins on 24/7. If I have a good squad rolling, I don't want one toxic person ruining the experience for all of us.

Yes, they can still team kill or harass me or my squad mates without being in the squad, but I'd rather that happen then actually have that person in my squad.

So, why no squad lock devs? 

Also, would be great if you could carry your good squad over to next map.

Also, would be great if you could carry your good squad over to next map.

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of that. It might make it too easy to team stack. You'd end up with a well oiled machine for one team and the other team would be people trying to get their team rolling.

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of that. It might make it too easy to team stack. You'd end up with a well oiled machine for one team and the other team would be people trying to get their team rolling.

Ah very good point, did not think of that, scrap what i said then ;)

That and people may want to play a different role the next round like being in the tank squad or something. :)

Yes was a rubbish ideal of mine :) still would like more suppression when under fire in game thou.  

my key doesn't work. states its invalid

nevermind I figured it out I thought the key was one whole registry instead of 2.