Chuc

Closed Alpha Version 3

well months ago they posted on the site that people with the rifleman package can play on december now,they haven't held that promise not really cool devs not cool

Very specifically dec 15th. We have held that promise.

well months ago they posted on the site that people with the rifleman package can play on december now,they haven't held that promise not really cool devs not cool

Try reading some of the recent updates on the website bud. December 15th

it's not exacly it they said that before annoncing the steam release

Im going to check all the posts made on this site to verify but Im pretty sure that you are the only one whining about this.  They said December, that didnt give an exactly date until they were damn sure that they would be able to deliver and they have.  The alternative is that we would see you or someone just like you asking each and everyday until it does release.

Working on it. Had a few crashes. All part of you guys hardening this build!

To be more specific, the game freeze for a sec and it gets me to the main screen and i got the message "lost connection to host"

Never happened in previous builds

and the map loading time is way longer with this version (went from 2-3 sec to 10sec)

It's okay :(,they should have sent the keys to people with the rifleman tier aswell

And they will. When the game is released on dec. 15th.

It's okay :(,they should have sent the keys to people with the rifleman tier aswell

No they shouldnt have.  It is still closed alpha and what we are doing is the hardening (testing) of the latest build and the switch to Steam.  Any problems will be identified and hopefully fixed by the 15th.  I get it though that you are anxious.  Hang in there it wont be much longer. ;)

Hi guys, still no key. Any chance for this weekend maybe?

Thx in advance.

Im sure they are working through a bunch of emails.  Hopefully they get you sorted soon.

Hi guys. this question might have been answered before, any ways of getting the steam key  beside the mail that the squad leader package was  bought from?

I checked the alpha portal, It wasn't there. I also have changed my mail in there a long time ago, but I don't know if this will make any difference.

I made this purchase with a friend's paypal account; He's gone for a long trip, I'm not sure when he's going to become online or come back.

Hi guys.

Hadi? From Project Reality forum that played round with Bluedrake as a wounded VIP?

contact [email protected]  They are the only ones that can help you.  Forum staff can do nothing with the keys.

Thanks, will do

Hadi? From Project Reality forum that played round with Bluedrake as a wounded VIP?

oo, someone has got a great memory, that'd be me!

edit:

P.S I won't be able to actually play this game, but I'm sure I'd start stalking bluedrake once vehicles come out and I persuade developers to add hotkeys for spawning :)

^Hey! You're pretty famous in PR and Squad community so it wasn't hard to recognize you. Are you gonna try Squad in 15 december?

Hello Hadi,

nice to see you here.

Have you heard of Nvidia Game Stream? It allows you to stream your game to someone else who can even control your game.

This person could press the tiny UI elements like selecting a spawnpoint for you. After you spawned you could play yourself. We recently did a test of that in QA and it works quite well.

^Hey! You're pretty famous in PR and Squad community so it wasn't hard to recognize you. Are you gonna try Squad in 15 december?

That's cool! :)

Not really, I don't think i could spawn in, but I'll try. I most probably will wait untill vehicles are in game, then I'll start making friends so i could play a bit :)

Just to clear things up for people who don't know: Hadi is blind, but he loves to hear radio chatter in games, especially in PR, so Bluedrake organized a VIP mode event in Project Reality where Hadi was the VIP and was guided over the map over local voice chat only. Really cool stuff.

Indeed nice to see you here hadi, welcome :)