Chuc

Closed Alpha 3 Released

I'm sure vehicles are not on their mind right now. Probably keeping an eye on things that they don't explode with this huge influx of new players.

Oh, I was under the impression vehicles was going to be added with the steam release. Must have read wrong then.

I have friends waiting for "more content" before they get the game, so im eager for it to arrive. :)

some feed back.

Leaning feels good. my issue with it is the animation in play while using it. i believe it was talk about a few weeks ago and the devs its on the to do list.

pretty sure it has been brought up but alot of the allie/enemy look alike. the only thing you have to notice who is who is your Map, the gun if you can see it, or the bullets coming at you. that last one gives it away on the spot. maybe need to work on the model just it can "pop" out from allies/enemy just a little bit more.

this one i have no clue if its a bug or simple lag. there are times when i am trying to single shot "Fast" yet most of the time my bullets dont fire. I only get the Animation play but my bullet does not fire nor make a sound.

for now the game is a lot of Walking Sim XD but hey i let that past because the rest of the system are not in yet.

The new models are great and you can really tell the old from the new. cant wait for the next big updates down the line.

some feed back.

pretty sure it has been brought up but alot of the allie/enemy look alike. the only thing you have to notice who is who is your Map, the gun if you can see it, or the bullets coming at you. that last one gives it away on the spot. maybe need to work on the model just it can "pop" out from allies/enemy just a little bit more.

Thats how i like it, your team has there name above them, enemy has not, and like in real life, you should be double checking map if in doubt, this aint a arcade game where you get red enemy names above player so you know you can shoot them, your get use to it. 

I noticed we have version 3.6 was this a silent UE4 update?

I noticed this to, i think it's the small 18 MB update that happened earlier yesterday when it was released to the public. 

3.6 Changelog

• Fixed an issue where limiting max players in command line wasnt working
  • Fixed a bleed and ticket issue in Kohat Radio Tower
  • Removed the Founders Skins pending full implementation

Thats from reddit

Wait wut?

• Removed the Founders Skins pending full implementation

Meaning it no longer is randomly assigned to AK74s and M4s. It will be a steam inventory item similar to DOTA or CS go skins that can be equipped.

got to say to the dev team great job for putting up all the small and big hot fixes ! ty guys for the hard dedication to the game and new players experience ! (not a new player been playing since the 2nd week of the pre-alpha) B)  :)

Just received my key now . I will thank the devs here instead of adding another email to the list!  Thanks guys :)