Chuc

Closed Alpha 3 Released

Added to alpha version on steam i see added in the graphics section below, what do the ydo and mean, thx

Resolution Scale ?

Anti-Aliasing Temporal ?

Just to clear things up for people who don't know: Hadi is blind, but he loves to hear radio chatter in games, especially in PR, so Bluedrake organized a VIP mode event in Project Reality where Hadi was the VIP and was guided over the map over local voice chat only. Really cool stuff.

Indeed nice to see you here hadi, welcome :)

I remember this now! It was an incredible thing.

Don't get your hopes up. I have a FX 8150 and my performance is worse :\

My issue is my 290x's will not stay at there max clocks, up & down, up & down, so I have the same issues as I did in the previous build, poor performance.

Still not get any keys.

And Already send Email for 3 times.

did not get any respond.

I dont know what can I do now.....

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of that. It might make it too easy to team stack. You'd end up with a well oiled machine for one team and the other team would be people trying to get their team rolling.

Vote based balancing, with ability to mark yourself as a volunteer?? Could be better than fully automatic one.

Anyhow status of the new "key sending process" would be nice, so we can start to track if ours is in somewhere between moon and planet earth.

Also, would be great if you could carry your good squad over to next map.

also maybe not locking the squad but having it that kicking the player from your squad keeps him out for good.

this way you dont have him coming back in and have a chance for another player to join still

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of that. It might make it too easy to team stack. You'd end up with a well oiled machine for one team and the other team would be people trying to get their team rolling.

People are doing that now.  And it will continue to happen with people having their own private servers.  301(or whatever their call sign) team stacked the hell out of servers the last two nights and steam rolled everyone.  

I am a fan of the carrying over of the same squad.  I shouldn't have to battle with randoms just to play with my friends.  Didn't know we had the kick member feature as SL.  Could have used that last night.  LoL

On that note, there are still some pretty bad server crashes.  I know the team is working hard to fix it, I just wanted to throw in my two cents.

We run a plugin on our BF4 servers that balances squads evenly based on stats and time in the server. Best way to do it.

We always have an equal amount of TBG players normally on each side because of it.

But the beauty of this game is that you play with randoms and have a good time.

We run a plugin on our BF4 servers that balances squads evenly based on stats and time in the server. Best way to do it.
We always have an equal amount of TBG players normally on each side because of it.

I have an extreme dislike for the way you guys run your servers.  But that's neither here nor there and unrelated to the thread topic.  

Can someone answer this for me, i never see any pings in the server browser, is this normal ? i see pings in game fine thou, thx

People are doing that now. And it will continue to happen with people having their own private servers. 301(or whatever their call sign) team stacked the hell out of servers the last two nights and steam rolled everyone.

303RD*

For team stacking.. Better system compared to the auto suffle in my opinion is the system where you have no "switch team" ability and new players are joined to the team that have less players. It is not optimal, but it allows persons to play with same people whole night. If you need to change teams it must be done through exit -> join cycle. Not optimal, but doesn't allow too much abuse.

It is pita never the less, I played my first year in Joint Ops always as a loosing team (at least that is what my memory of it is), since at point joining the servers the "Good guys" aka US team were always already stacked with the dieharders and the Rebels obviously had constant stream of players entering and joining so the server did throw everyone joining the game to rebel side. The system is not optimal, but it were good school to play against the top listed players evening after evening and a party time when you happened to be lucky and got in the rolling team. That were the time when I and the others could get 6..8 hours a day playtime.. :P Oh, good times.

As far as 'team stacking' goes, I can't say much aside from the fact that i've put in countless hours to organize my 303RD and make the community what it is, and if us playing together is something anyone deems leads us to have an 'unfair' advantage, so be it. We're not going to stop playing together because randoms joining your team can't be bothered to learn how to use a microphone or try to understand the concept of teamwork. 

During our friday and saturday night clan events i've made it a caveat of our game time to split into even squads depending on how many are playing that night so as to increase SL to SL efficiency as well as open slots up in our squads for new players or non-affiliated players so they can hopefully get a taste of how well a squad can work together alongside other squads on a team, get a taste of how great this game can be and maybe even want to look into joining us. However, I have no official recruitment directives and have never initiated any. The people who have joined the 303RD have done so because we have stood out to them as people who they see as fun to play with and good people to be associated with.

The 303RD also has no problem with splitting between two teams just to balance out a server in terms of numbers; But we're not going to actually split ourselves up for personnel balance sake when the team numbers are balanced.

When you finish patching you should pull your gun out, trying to fuck with long animations while your guy doesn't want to put his bandage away is annoying. The way it was before was fine

Sure change it for medic players who can't follow whats on screen.

but ALL other kits this new change is just annoying.

there is never a time you need to apply 2 bandages. Unless some odd being shot while being medic healed and somehow causing double bleeding.

For regular kits when you bandage? pull your gun out... 

For trigger happy medics sure keep them from using their gun...

When you finish patching you should pull your gun out, trying to fuck with long animations while your guy doesn't want to put his bandage away is annoying. The way it was before was fine

If you pull your gun out right after patching you will run the risk of shooting the person you just got done assisting.

I'm glad they changed it.

It will be like PR in its hay day. Join HOG, CIA, or TG, get placed on opposite team of  said clans with all other non-clanners, and proceed to get wrecked for the whole night. If your lucky you might get placed on the winning team once in a while. It was still a shit ton of fun regardless, and will be in Squad too! :)