Chuc

Closed Alpha 3 Released

Just to clear things up for people who don't know: Hadi is blind, but he loves to hear radio chatter in games, especially in PR, so Bluedrake organized a VIP mode event in Project Reality where Hadi was the VIP and was guided over the map over local voice chat only. Really cool stuff.

Indeed nice to see you here hadi, welcome :)

thats probably the coolest thing ive ever read.

Hello Hadi,

nice to see you here.

Have you heard of Nvidia Game Stream? It allows you to stream your game to someone else who can even control your game.

This person could press the tiny UI elements like selecting a spawnpoint for you. After you spawned you could play yourself. We recently did a test of that in QA and it works quite well.

This sounds a cool thing, I'm going to look into this

For those interested.

Hey nice video! That video is cool and funny, Apparently my mouse was badly positioned and I was looking upwards all along, made it funny to watch.

Thank you all for the welcomes :) Squad community is the best one, I'm pretty sure about this, you guys rock

Let's not change the course of this topic though :) mods won't be happy

Hope so!

Unreal Engine 4.10 Update
We have updated to UE4.10, which includes many performance improvements, including a possible fix to the performance issues with AMD CPUs.

Hope so!

Unreal Engine 4.10 Update

We have updated to UE4.10, which includes many performance improvements, including a possible fix to the performance issues with AMD CPUs.

Don't get your hopes up. I have a FX 8150 and my performance is worse :\

Only big issues so far, crash after every match ends and it gives me a "Lost connection to host" error. The other, while in any structure and looking out thru as window or anything the name tags won't show on your team mates. 

Note: And I did notice performance increase in this update, still a little hiccup here and there but it is better, at least for me.

omg want to play sooooo bad. can't watch anymore streams lol. heeeeeeelp!

damn good stream btw :)

Bruh, grab a brew and get the wifey to relive some tension.....

Bruh, grab a brew and get the wifey to relive some tension.....

lol, i can only drink so many... all beer and no keys makes me a dull boy 

edit: just got my keys! so happy now :)

Awesome job!

Guys, is possible to change role kit in shooting range map (training) ?

Awesome job!

Guys, is possible to change role kit in shooting range map (training) ?

Not currently. We will add it eventually, but for now you can join a training server where there are enough people around to allow kit changes and unlocks... as well as helping spotting and sharing tips :) learning buddies :)

Joined a training server yesterday. Got shot when walking out of russia main. Looked like there was a full battle going on between rus and us.

Updated the OP with 3.2 hotfix notes!  Servers are restarting now.  

Ah god bless steam and it's ability for the sneaky update <3

You guys should really get the "Developer Of The Year" award during The Game Awards 2016.

Such a solid, transparent and dedicated devs for their community.

EDIT. One of my friend that is able to play send me first impressions:

"I came, i ran ... so powerfull. Fantastic atmosphere, especially when you're hear comms on radio and sounds of battle. Im a little stressed to not f*cked up something because i see that most of players takes it very seriously. Im feeling like on first day of new job... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Only been on for 40 mins or so, not seen the 50cals .. did they make it in?

They did not.  Too many bugs to release them this version.  Need more polishing and bug fixing.  

One of my friend that is able to play send me first impressions:

"I came, i ran ... so powerfull. Fantastic atmosphere, especially when you're hear comms on radio and sounds of battle. Im a little stressed to not f*cked up something because i see that most of players takes it very seriously. Im feeling like on first day of new job... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Great feedback! :D