Chuc

Closed Alpha 3 Released

Glad I paid $180 to play a video game that I can't play.

You paid $180 to gain access to a game in early development and this is part of that process. If you werent capable of dealing with the roadbumps perhaps you should reconsider dropping that kind of money on future Early Access endeavors. If you wish to air out your grievances then so be it -- but I am going to request you stop doing it here. PM me or another moderator to do so.

Ok, well I am not one to rant and rave, it was probably stated at some point but I think this should have been made clearer.

I'm thinking a lot of players are going to have to try get in contact with someone they made a purchase from months ago and hope they will get their key.

OWI stated that those transactions were out of the realm of their control and players that entered into those transactions did so at their own risk.

Yes, its a bit muddled and confusing. However at this point we have to work from where we are at.

Ya we'll have to get together for some brews sometime. I do a lot of welding and pipe fitting at the base. U near there? I actually live north of Dayton.

Haha close enough to base that I hear reveille in the morning and retreat at night over the loud speakers.

Dank says he knows you from high school. Did he get his key from you?

No point arguing with the moronic prick. Let him have his cheese & whine and we will continue to enjoy playing.

Youre not helping me right now Protector.

ok great. glad you guys were so helpful to a backer. at least u got ur key right? ;)

If you continue with the attitude after being repeatedly told the status of whats going on, I will start issuing warnings. Consider this your last friendly chance to reconsider the angle youre approaching this from.

OWI stated that those transactions were out of the realm of their control and players that entered into those transactions did so at their own risk.

Yes, its a bit muddled and confusing. However at this point we have to work from where we are at.

Your replies are appreciated.

No point arguing with the moronic prick. Let him have his cheese & whine and we will continue to enjoy playing.

This is not appreciated.

Is it the key or our Steam name that associates our founder benefits? Since I have Commander, I have 2 keys. I wanted to make sure I use the correct key if that's how founder benefits are associated

Edit: I see that others have asked the same question. No definitive answer though

Youre not helping me right now Protector.

If you continue with the attitude after being repeatedly told the status of whats going on, I will start issuing warnings. Consider this your last friendly chance to reconsider the angle youre approaching this from.

I'm not here to help you. I'm simply offering an unhelpful opinion for my own amusement.

My comments were not directed at you Irish.

Is it the key or our Steam name that associates our founder benefits? Since I have Commander, I have 2 keys. I wanted to make sure I use the correct key if that's how founder benefits are associated

This has been brought up quite a bit. As I previously stated, I am waiting on getting a clarification. Sit tight!

I'm not here to help you. I'm simply offering an unhelpful opinion for my own amusement.

Please consider the value of such a post and refrain from it if youre able to in the future. Thanks!

ok, ya i woke up on wrong side of bed. i apologize to all. was expecting key to be in email and it wasn't so now i cry... can u blame me? 

me wanted to play all day :(

This has been brought up quite a bit. As I previously stated, I am waiting on getting a clarification. Sit tight!

Please consider the value of such a post and refrain from it if youre able to in the future. Thanks!

I found it funny and highly valuable but since you are a nice guy... I will behave

ok, ya i woke up on wrong side of bed. i apologize to all. was expecting key to be in email and it wasn't so now i cry... can u blame me?

I dont blame you man. The hype is VERY real. Just work with me here and ill work with you.

:^)

well crap balls no key..  so sad.. so how is version 3 for everyone

oh never mind find the key in promotion folder..  you guys being so sneaky sneaky hiding it from me

And BANG! I got 60 followers of tag #squadgame on biggest polish social site Wykop (aka Reddit) that i created some time ago. And game is not even on steam.
http://www.wykop.pl/tag/squadgame/

Its not a big amount but always something and got some people already waiting for EA launch with me.

hahaha .... woke to an email containing a key.

what could it be for?

Does anyone else also love to watch old videos of the pre-pre alpha versions just to see (with a big grin on your face) how much the game has grown up?

Humm

Played 3 games on different server, keep gettin disconnected after 5-min

Working on it. Had a few crashes. All part of you guys hardening this build!

well months ago they posted on the site that people with the rifleman package can play on december now,they haven't held that promise not really cool devs not cool

well months ago they posted on the site that people with the rifleman package can play on december now,they haven't held that promise not really cool devs not cool

Wut? 15 december is not in december? It was always stated that Rifleman Tier will be available during Early Access Launch.