Chuc

Closed Alpha 3 Released

Already been asked but I don't see an answer, for those of us who got the packages with bells and whistles for just one key also had another "regular" key in there, is there any difference between keys we received today or they are both the same and any extras get sorted out at a later time?

Please mix up the mission rotation. People are leaving because they get tired of playing Logar four times in a row. Problem is amplified with server crashes - always back to the start of the mission list.

Does steam release come hand in hand with community servers? 

Did you guys send the keys associated with the clan deals to the representative of the clan?

I've checked all email accounts. All folders of each email account. So ya, no fucking keys. And I did email support.

Swearing isn't going to speed up the process, I can assure you of that.

I understand you are excited (and also frustrated), but the support team is also not that far removed from the same team thats working to get this entire thing rolled out right now. I dont want anyone to be turned away from Squad; but all I can do at this point is assure you that your concerns will be addressed as soon as they humanly can.

*shrugs*

Your choice to get offended and complain when theres an entire team behind the scenes working furiously to get things settled for everyone, including you. Theres an entire community here, in case you forgot.

Edited by IRONXBAY
Edited harsh tone.

I'm getting crashes to desktop with this Steam release. Just at random times during play it will CTD.

It says Squad has stopped responding. No problems before this version though.

Anyone else?

Win 7 64. GTX 970. 16GB ram.

Additional keys from Commander tier will be sent to the Founder again? Not to people that got key from him and already played in Closed Alpha? (asking cause i'm one of them)

ok, i'll just keep waiting then...

Very odd man. I got my Commander keys and Squad Leader key. Commander keys went to one PayPal associated email and the SL key went to another PayPal associated email. Both are Gmail accounts and the emails were there under "All Mail".

I was talking to Dankcity about grabbing a beer sometime as I've noticed a lot of Squad players in the SW Ohio area. What do you think?

Additional keys from Commander tier will be sent to the Founder again? Not to people that got key from him and already played in Closed Alpha? (asking cause i'm one of them)

If you yourself ordered and paid for your keys, you yourself should be getting the keys. In this case, Commanders will get 2 keys. Use one for yourself and give the second one to whomever. Most likely the guy you gave the second key to the first time around, back when Commanders got access.

I'm wondering this too. I bought someone's additional key they had from the Commander tier. I have not received an email with my Steam key.

The email associated with the PayPal account used to buy the Commander keys will get the Steam keys. You need to get in touch with the person that gave you your key.

I'm wondering this too. I bought someone's additional key they had from the Commander tier. I have not received an email with my Steam key.

I mean... yeah. How would you? The devs don't have your email because you didn't get your key from them directly. You need to get in touch with the person you got your key from.

If you yourself ordered and paid for your keys, you yourself should be getting the keys. In this case, Commanders will get 2 keys. Use one for yourself and give the second one to whomever. Most likely the guy you gave the second key to the first time around, back when Commanders got access.

But what key has the commander benefits out of the two ? i mean what one to give to the second person. 

You wont get one emailed to you because you didnt use your email to order one from OWI. You need to contact that person who sold it to you to hopefully get that second key.

But what key has the commander benefits out of the two ? i mean what one to give to the second person.

I have yet to confirm this but I do not think it matters at this point. However I could be wrong. We really need a confirmation on this.. I will get on that right now.

You wont get one emailed to you because you didnt use your email to order one from OWI. You need to contact that person who sold it to you to hopefully get that second key.

But I registered the email/key etc with OWI to login/use the Alpha, I would have thought this would have let them know :)

But I registered the email/key etc with OWI to login/use the Alpha, I would have thought this would have let them know :)

One might think this would be the case, but it isn't. You yourself didnt pay for the keys via their online ordering function. The person that paid for them initially is the one that gets the email.

I have yet to confirm this but I do not think it matters at this point. However I could be wrong. We really need a confirmation on this.. I will get on that right now.

Look forward to reply as its for the guy that i got my key from, cheers

Very odd man. I got my Commander keys and Squad Leader key. Commander keys went to one PayPal associated email and the SL key went to another PayPal associated email. Both are Gmail accounts and the emails were there under "All Mail".

I was talking to Dankcity about grabbing a beer sometime as I've noticed a lot of Squad players in the SW Ohio area. What do you think?

I know I've checked all my emails and all folders. Getting frustrated. Glad I paid $180 to play a video game that I can't play.

Ya we'll have to get together for some brews sometime. I do a lot of welding and pipe fitting at the base. U near there? I actually live north of Dayton.

Look forward to reply as its for the guy that i got my key from, cheers

currently waiting on support/dev team to confirm with me. when i know, you will know.

One might think this would be the case, but it isn't. You yourself didnt pay for the keys via their online ordering function. The person that paid for them initially is the one that gets the email.

Ok, well I am not one to rant and rave, it was probably stated at some point but I think this should have been made clearer.

I'm thinking a lot of players are going to have to try get in contact with someone they made a purchase from months ago and hope they will get their key.