Chuc

Closed Alpha 3 Released

Im not even going to sleep. Pulling an all nighter and going to work. I'll sleep after tomorrow night's event. No work on Sunday!

so i got two mails, witch one is the one with my commander key an witch one is tbe normal rifleman key? how do i know? :O

This could be solved more easily by a "Are you sure?" function before you kick the person.

I prefer both actually :)

We just released a 3.1 hotfix to address a server crash as well as some minor map and UI fixes. It is available in steam now.

We just released a 3.1 hotfix to address a server crash as well as some minor map and UI fixes. It is available in steam now.

I can't imagine how relieved you guys feel..

6MNVw9G.png

I'm certainly excited.

All keys have been sent.

If you should have received a steam key but did not, please email [email protected] Please email using the the email associated with your kickstarter / paypal account.

As a reminder, steam keys were sent to all Founders, namely those in the Squad Leader or higher tier. NOTE, if you upgraded from a rifleman to a squad leader, you should have received a key.

All keys have been sent.

If you should have received a steam key but did not, please email [email protected] Please email using the the email associated with your kickstarter / paypal account.

As a reminder, steam keys were sent to all Founders, namely those in the Squad Leader or higher tier. NOTE, if you upgraded from a rifleman to a squad leader, you should have received a key.

Is the first key the "primary" one in the email for those of us with commander package?

m5ti7Hi.jpg

Haven't been this excited since I still believed in Santa. Thank you devs.

Did you guys send the keys associated with the clan deals to the representative of the clan?

Wow, still no keys. Nice little $180 down the shitter.

I'll swap you my keys from the $100 package :P

Wow, still no keys. Nice little $180 down the shitter.

90% of the people who have posted or PM'd me about their keys not showing up have told me they simply missed them sitting somewhere in their emails.

Continue to be patient, please. If not, like Ray said -- email [email protected] about a refund if you feel that strongly about it.

I thought the map chora was going to be in this release replaced with Forrest? Just curious.

Chora did not pass internal QA tests yet. Sorry :)

It just needs a little more time but it is on the way.