Chuc

Closed Alpha 3 Released

like say in private ....we use only one paypal account , cant ask before end of week i think to my friend...can you send to pre alpha portal account email ?

edit : got it , no need to ask , he know i was hyping haha ;p

Just received my bloody key xD

But I got 2 keys, how do I know which one has the all the commander privilege:

Weapon skin, sound track.....

Im not 100% on this but I dont think this part matters anymore. They know who paid for what tiers, they have that info. But wait for a dev to confirm.

Im not 100% on this but I dont think this part matters anymore. They know who paid for what tiers, they have that info. But wait for a dev to confirm.

Too late, already redeemed my first key, the hype was too strong lol.

Anyways, who cares about the weapon skin :)

As we move onto this next big step, and as I have gone through my old screenshots and migrated them into my new Squad screenshots steam folder -- I have had the pleasure of recollecting so many good memories already had so far with the community.

It is my personal opinion that at the end of the day, no features, no mechanics, no game design of any game can truly express a game's potential in its purest form. In order for that to happen, the community needs to be there. It needs to be active, supportive, and diverse. And the Squad community, while it has its ups and downs like every other community out there -- has shown itself to be exemplary, in my opinion. You players are what make the experience of this game and being part of it so great, and so worth my time and money. Offworld Industries, I think, understands this premise -- and so they are designing a game that gives us, the players, one of the greatest chances in the world to turn this game and community into an amazing thing. Like what was once said in the past of Project Reality: You can mod the game, but you can't mod the players. Therefore, as I believe logically follows, this game is great -- and will become amazing -- as long you all work together to be the best community you can be. OWI is working hard to give you the best game they can. Don't let them and each other down.

x2f5L1k.jpg

gQ5x5b9.jpg

Iy9c84G.jpg

ux8qODP.jpg

fmKu57o.jpg

utAn0Hj.jpg

Through the pages we have learned, victory is not strength through numbers.
It’s all a matter of the heart. Hard times won’t keep us under.

Any feedback ? :) did you guys noticed better FPS ? maybe something else ? I must wait till 15'th but im curious.

FPS is good, noticed some frame drop on Fools road, just lowered shadow max resolution and back to 60 FPS.

I've got a key on these night!  Now only waiting for Alpha release on Steam :) TY Guys !

Really good job! Keep going! :)

I ended up getting mine a little while ago while I was taking a shower. Now I have to go to bed though. :( I'll just have play tomorrow after work I suppose.

>>Squad Leaders can now kick unruly players from their squads! Once kicked, there is a cooldown before they can rejoin.

Can i suggest small remark for that? If you kicked somebody accidentally you should be able to invite him back.

Can i suggest small remark for that? If you kicked somebody accidentally you should be able to invite him back so that cooldown can be neutralized.

This could be solved more easily by a "Are you sure?" function before you kick the person.