stottergek

What job do you got?

Student of mechanical engineering - technologist, closing to be bachelor.

No job at this time, no need, study college for free.

would have been in the military if I didn't have my physical disability but I'm a biology field technician 

C#/Java/WhateverthefucklanguageIneedtogetpaid.NET Software developer....well, junior developer, just graduated last summer :P

NZ Army reserves, spent 5 years regular force. Been in reserves for about 2 years now. Outside the Military , I'm a personal trainer at a martial arts gym in Elerslie, Auckland called Fight Club(I know, ironic name)

I want smokyhook as my team's commander.

No one who's seen me squad lead in game would say that

No one who's seen me squad lead in game would say that

SL and commander are 2 entirely different beasts, in my opinion!

I'm a Senior Network Admin for an oilfield company that tests pipelines welds etc with xrays and ultrasonics.
I run all the servers in the data center at our HQ. (I'm 24 btw  :D)

I'm a structural mechanic and material composite engineer apprentice at Thales systems aeroporté.

My job is to see if a structure will not fail with a finite element software

Yardman for a portable buildings company, pretty much just clean, maintain, install and sometimes build temporary construction site sheds and classroom complexes. Really comes down to knowing a little bit in all facets of construction.
Other then that also Heavy Rigid license holder, but don't do anymore work utilizing it.

Things I'm paid for : Manual Labour / Farm work / Caring for disabled children (I am not referring to my position as a Moderator ;) ) and soon the Reserves for the ADF.

Things I pay for : Finish my university degree. I feel like I have been here for a bloody lifetime. Studying Neuroscience and Psychology. Going to be Dr Freezer Geezer some point soon I hope.

I'm a Hardware man, hardware as in shovels, nuts, bolts, gloves, rope, drills, plumbing, retic, wheelbarrows, cement, paint, tape measures etc. Not a very exciting or well paid job...but it did get me a nice root once, so i can't really knock it too much. :D 

Im distiller at Jägermeister since 2006 till death. Im one of the 5 distillers and we make Jägermeister the whole day.

Im distiller at Jägermeister since 2006 till death. Im one of the 5 distillers and we make Jägermeister the whole day.

You win.

That sucks.

Here in the States, we call Jager, "Liquid Crack" :wub:

That sucks.

Sometimes it sucks( like every other job) but it is a very complex process and we have some other products like Schlehenfeuer( very nice product). And i can make my own products for home. Last week we get Original Rum (70%vol). Its such a nice product, you cant believe it( Rum is one part of Schlehenfeuer). All in all its very interesting because you have to work with a lot of herbs, you have to work with complex machines and many more, one part of the process is the barrel ageing. We have more then 400 barrels and the biggest grabs 25.000Liter. A big part of the job is traditional handcraft.If anybody visit Germany/ Wolfenbüttel PM me and you can come to the Jägermeister and i show you the company.

@locobones

The states are the biggest sales market. Nearly 70% of Jägermeister go to the States. Now we have a distributor in America( we buy the company). The Name is Sidney Frank(Grey Goose; Jägermeister and a lot of other premium products), we work with them a long time and now they are in the family.

Good choice, Brewer and distiller are on the same school in Germany. The brewers get a lot of Deputat, i dont know the english word. It means that they get free beer from the company they work for. Sometimes they get 2-3Liter per day for private use. Party hard!

Technical Media Producer.

I make sure our TV station is doing what it's supposed to overnight and I direct 2 hours of news in the morning. Possibly expanding to 3 hours soon. Not sure if I like that or not :P