BLITZA

RedCoats vs Task Force Black - Anyone home?

111 posts in this topic

Bit of D**k swinging going on here lol

Just a bit of fun mate :)

Trust me Blitza, I've tried my ass off to get in touch with them. The other clan leads can attest.

303 and SFSS have been champions at responding. They're match is an absolute go and have already confirmed with Z-Trooper they're a go to join as both admins and cams.

WE have a Ts gentlemen :D:D, Im pretty much the only one active on the forums lately. Our Ts is still active, albeit they play alot of that Feudal game now.. ha.. ha.. (cries) 

to be totally blunt with you, until you've talked to Dev and can confirm otherwise, i would just assume this match isn't going to go down. Don't quote me tho, he might have ever intent to play and has just been busy, but we've talked very little of this event on TS. 

WE have a Ts gentlemen :D:D, Im pretty much the only one active on the forums lately. Our Ts is still active, albeit they play alot of that Feudal game now.. ha.. ha.. (cries) 

to be totally blunt with you, until you've talked to Dev and can confirm otherwise, i would just assume this match isn't going to go down. Don't quote me tho, he might have ever intent to play and has just been busy, but we've talked very little of this event on TS. 

Don't sugarcoat it. They haven't talked about it at all.  RedCoats, I don't think TFB is showing up to this match.  They've got a new addiction with the game called Life is Feudal.  Sorry to let you guys down.

Well, if this news about TFB is true can we get a sub - in clan instead? It feels shitty leaving the Redcoats out to dry like this.

Well, if this news about TFB is true can we get a sub - in clan instead? It feels shitty leaving the Redcoats out to dry like this.

Other clans that are currently signed up with Squad League, you interested?  We've got A|o|K, CML, and ZSU left outside of 303 and TFB.

Banshee I'll send them a message as well.  I'll try my best to get a fill in.  :D

"TFB has collapsed within."

-Source from within

welp.gif

Other clans that are currently signed up with Squad League, you interested?  We've got A|o|K, CML, and ZSU left outside of 303 and TFB.

Banshee I'll send them a message as well.  I'll try my best to get a fill in.   :D

Could you try some other clans and get together a coalition? BVAR, Exodus, RIP, just to name a couple?

They could be busy with their lives.

Definitely Socrates, did you see the spoiler on the OP??? 

Everyone is in the same boat. RedCoats have people that are unavailable due to personal circumstances.

They could be busy with their lives.

I'm not going to fill you in on all of the specifics between the clan leads but I can tell you this: it is very unlikely this is the case.

Blitza if you need a league competitor we'll do one league match with ya bud. Simply to get you in the running. It's not right to be left high and dry like that.

Let me see how many men I can muster

Blitza if you need a league competitor we'll do one league match with ya bud. Simply to get you in the running. It's not right to be left high and dry like that.

Thanks buddy! At this stage it's just a 'friendly' to get some exposure for Squad and squad league.

I'll let the powers that be decide what to do, but your offer is much appreciated mate, thank you 

so I just took my weekend off work for nothing :(

gonna be a dry dry Saturday

Have faith boys.

The Squad League lads are working hard behind the scenes to ensure this goes ahead.

It seems to me like you boys haven't had enough game time with BLITZA...we are more optimistic than that lads!!!!!

If you find yourself struggling with hope or reason, just remember the wise words

"Good evening gentlemen, my name is DannyT and I am gonna be your squad leader for tonight........."

Have faith boys.

The Squad League lads are working hard behind the scenes to ensure this goes ahead.

It seems to me like you boys haven't had enough game time with BLITZA...we are more optimistic than that lads!!!!!

If you find yourself struggling with hope or reason, just remember the wise words

"Good evening gentlemen, my name is DannyT and I am gonna be your squad leader for tonight........."

Yeah I played several times with you and I'm starting to know by heart your speech at the beginning of the round lol:)

so I just took my weekend off work for nothing :(

gonna be a dry dry Saturday

If its off means I can DRINK ! Hello Jackie D :)

Let me see how many men I can muster

http://forums.joinsquad.com/index.php?/topic/6107-{R}-♛RENEGADES♛---MILITARY-COMMUNITY#entry118339

Mighty kind of you brother, but I'm sure there are a few other clans out there that have an active interest, and positive outlook, on Squad League that are willing to step up. We'll be sure to look there first for this match.

Appreciate it though.