ParaPlays

[video] Star Citizen : I am with you brothers..

Created from spare footage I had, needed to delete for hard drive space. Added a few effects and me doing my hollywood voice overs lol. See what you think, I think with any footage you can make something if you set your mind to it :) so dont be so quick to throw away old Squad footage. All clips from old version of SC.

Para.

I've had SC for a long while, im just patiently waiting for the FPS element to be released.

I'm just waiting for the open universe aspect, but I think it won't be for a while, the standards are too high for this game to be completed.

The bar was set before they even had a stand to put the bar on, good vid para.

I'm just waiting for the open universe aspect, but I think it won't be for a while, the standards are too high for this game to be completed.

The bar was set before they even had a stand to put the bar on, good vid para.

I also am critical about this game, I bought way to many early access games, I stoped (except for squad) doing that for almost a year now because most games never give you the stuff they promised. Also the ambitions they have sound way to good to be true. I surly hope they will get there at some point, be it 2018-2019 but then I will join the fun and wait for the time being :)

Well 2.0 should be in everyones hands by xmas. Thats the first real test to see if the core mechanics work together. Of course I will be too busy in Squad to be flying around :)

How can this well done film be done by the same man I watched a while ago running round shouting f$"%ing ragheads every minute.

Really nice dude well done.