Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_F15

Just purchased SQUAD!

I am a TPS type of player(SOCOM) been playing Insurgency to sharpen up my FPS skills, lol, interested in SQUAD. Should have kickstrated but here I am, just purchased SQUAD yesterday...

The game looks really good. I am not a huge fan of FPS but I am really interested in SQUAD! See you guys in December!!

Sit down, buckle up, and forget about anything else you've played. But don't worry, the forgetting part is involuntary ;)

Just noticed there was a $40 selection, what would have $10 more have gotten me? Can I still donate $10 more?

Well, no... For $40 additional you can buy the upgrade from rifleman to Squad leader- total will still be $70

Well, no... For $40 additional you can buy the upgrade from rifleman to Squad leader- total will still be $70

I see...

There were three options. $30, $40, $70

$30 rifleman <~~I purchased

$40 ?

$70 squad leader

What's the $40 for

The $40 package is an option to upgrade for those that bought the rifleman package ($30) and wanted to upgrade to the Squad leader package($70). Hopefully that helps

The $40 package is an option to upgrade for those that bought the rifleman package ($30) and wanted to upgrade to the Squad leader package($70). Hopefully that helps

Ahhh, I got it now...cheers!!

Is it DEC 15 yet!? The wait is killing me...

Welcome, good choice of game.

​Well you can always give me all your money by subscribing to my scam-mail that you will receive in regard, also you will (totally) get the alpha game key for free, on top of it. (honestly, you will! I have over 9000 references in a document somwhere that I will provide you when you have signed the contract and given me all your money and your soul).

Welcome, good choice of game.

​Well you can always give me all your money by subscribing to my scam-mail that you will receive in regard, also you will (totally) get the alpha game key for free, on top of it. (honestly, you will! I have over 9000 references in a document somwhere that I will provide you when you have signed the contract and given me all your money and your soul).

I assume the references are good? Is the alpha key, worth two weeks, for my money & soul...? Hmmm...No thanks, see you Dec 15 haha!