FishMan

Microrealism feature.

I would like to see a dynamic weather system where during a match it could rain, storm, snow or even, perhaps, small tornadoes (depending on the region map climate, of course). But I do not know if that would be possible because it could possibly cost too many processing power.

Edited by Spinelli

• To be able to see a character model's own breath in the cold upon exhaling. Especially on some of the E. Euro maps such as Gorodok INF. 
  • Smoke/Fires from burning wreckage to go higher into the sky.
  • Dust from bullet impacts on walls/dirt to remain visible for a longer period of time. 
  • Dust from explosions to cover more area for greater amounts of time.
  • Bring back Muzzle/Dust effects when firing a weapon.

I'd say pretty much all of the ones I've just mentioned would be expensive on performance, however. Still would be cool regardless.

Edited by LMR Sahara

5 hours ago, LMR Sahara said:
  • To be able to see a character model's own breath in the cold upon exhaling. Especially on some of the E. Euro maps such as Gorodok INF. 
  • Smoke/Fires from burning wreckage to go higher into the sky.
  • Dust from bullet impacts on walls/dirt to remain visible for a longer period of time. 
  • Dust from explosions to cover more area for greater amounts of time.
  • Bring back Muzzle/Dust effects when firing a weapon.

I'd say pretty much all of the ones I've just mentioned would be expensive on performance, however. Still would be cool regardless.

Yesterday played in a new version Rising Storm 2:Vietnam. After several raids by helicopter on the village, burned the roof of the buildings made of hay. The fire was not large, but looked very cool.

Point is if you want a lot of players in a multiplayer online fps and really big maps, then you have to pay a price in terms of performance on the final game. You want more bu.llshi.ts ? Then you'll have less performance, more developing time, even more resources needed on your PC.