CMBelite-FR

Escape from Tarkov

Looked at the pre-order "bonuses"...Won't be touching this with a barge pole. 

Wow...$139.99 to get guaranteed access to the alpha. Less expensive packages only grant someone a CHANCE to be selected for access to the alpha.

I think that's even worse than the money grubbing, massively P2W antics they've been employing in Contract Wars for the past 5 years...lol

The developers are also considering porting EFT to consoles. That's just brilliant.  They haven't even finished 1 game in 5 years, no word on the 2nd game since August, and they're considering porting EFT.

IMHO...buyer beware, and make sure you do plenty of research on these developers before you invest in this pre-order.

The turnout of events is enough to deflate anyone's boner.

I was hoping to grab this as soon as it hit the market, but now I guess I'll wait.

The turnout of events is enough to deflate anyone's boner.

I was hoping to grab this as soon as it hit the market, but now I guess I'll wait.

Yep I know how you feel. Us cautious types will just have to wait and catch the next hype train.

Disappointing to see that their reputation on delivering a previous game is less than stellar :(

It looks so good, I hope they actually do release this. With their track record, to get people to buy it they probably need an open alpha and beta. 

So this really looks as if it is going to be single player/coop. Or am I reading this wrong?

MMO = Massive Multiplayer Online

PvP = Player vs Player

PvE = Player vs Environment

1-2 hit kills? Unrealistic? You must not know this, but there are times in close quarters where people take multiple rounds and still engage in hand to hand, or keep firing.

We can all agree that until we see beta footage we will be leary of this.

While i sincerly hope that they stay true to not having micro transactions, this is in no way PTW with pre-orders. Considering you lose your gear you carry with you upon death.

Still very much an unfinished game, but I hope it comes out big and they get it right. Looks awesome.

Considered the forces present are pmc, we can assume they aren't using ball in those rifles and might have frag or hollow point... Plus in close quarters bullets do less damage due to high velocity and low surface area, their damage increase and then decrease again with range.

1-2 hit kills? Unrealistic? You must not know this, but there are times in close quarters where people take multiple rounds and still engage in hand to hand, or keep firing.

We can all agree that until we see beta footage we will be leary of this.

While i sincerly hope that they stay true to not having micro transactions, this is in no way PTW with pre-orders. Considering you lose your gear you carry with you upon death.

Still very much an unfinished game, but I hope it comes out big and they get it right. Looks awesome.

Yes more is too casual, except of when you are hit you lose accuracy , weapon can fall on the ground, can only ramp if hit in the legs....

They have plenty of time to test and work out damage balance before retail launch. Hopefully they can get it right.

It's hard to make everyone happy for a game. But consistent 1-2 shot kills would make conditional wounding and injuries almost a mute point.

Once alpha and beta gameplay comes out we will know.

Considered the forces present are pmc, we can assume they aren't using ball in those rifles and might have frag or hollow point... Plus in close quarters bullets do less damage due to high velocity and low surface area, their damage increase and then decrease again with range.

One would think being a realistic view of a modern conflict they would be shooting green tip (USEC) or steel core (BEAR), anticipating that they would be shooting other men in armor before the collapse. I wouldn't expect hollow points to be in the game, as they are incredibly ineffective versus plated armor.

Why dont they have a forum on their website?

Did someone here bought the pre order?

Edit: once you register you see the forum.

The english version is available now. 

The more I see of this game the more I love the look of it.