CMBelite-FR

Escape from Tarkov

Those preorder bonuses turn me off. Bigger stash size in a loot-mmo game? Sounds like an advantage.

Factory raid and  for those who want to know the beta only for July...

On 07/04/2017 at 0:52 AM, Converge said:

So now when is the open beta supposed to be?

july

Another raid with the new update, some scav are now real players.

5 hours ago, P5YCHO said:

july

Another raid with the new update, some scav are now real players.

That was fricken awesome! Watched the whole thing. Very nice. I am loving everything I see about this game. Realistic weapons and accessories, damage dealt, looting system, sound, tactics, everything. 

Can't wait to get in on this game. I am gonna try to have my new pc together by mid summer. Would love to play this maxed out. I'm going for a damn nice system too, probably won't be less then $1800.

On 1/7/2017 at 1:13 PM, Nyrak said:

Those preorder bonuses turn me off. Bigger stash size in a loot-mmo game? Sounds like an advantage.

This is one of the reasons I won't recommend the game to my friends. The EOD edition stash is almost 3 times bigger than the standard edition, which provides a pretty significant advantage right off the bat.  Sure someone with the standard edition can grind the snot out of the game and eventually buy gun/item and money cases to "expand" their stash space, but that only goes so far.

The game is marketed as being a Beta, but even with a max of 12 or so players per map and significantly smaller maps..the game is still plagued with more server, desync and general performance issues than SQUAD saw in it's pre-alpha stages before it came to Steam. EFT plays like an early alpha, rather than a game getting ready to go into open beta. I'd wager that's why this game didn't come to Steam in early access, so the developers wouldn't have to issue refunds.