Z-trooper

A call to arms - YouTubers

Here is the playlist so far. I haven't ordered them in any specific way other than the first one as I thought it was good to get people spawned in, nice and simple.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7yuIe6OBXwkAj2k1bqVGd8XzxGvWlYh

I am sure I have missed some videos, and for that I am truly sorry - post here and I will make sure to include it.

Once again, thank you and also keep in mind that more people will be picking up the game (not just on launch day) so there are plenty of reasons to keep going with educating and sharing tips and tricks for the next many months :)

Here is a video showing the fighting spirit, formations, communication, co-ordination, 2x contact and a massive fire-fight.

To set the mood for the wave of new people coming in tomorrow the 15th december, the rest of the week and coming months.

Enjoy.

Our channel will create more movies in the future.

I understand how to take a high resolution photo, but I'm not able to capture my map when I try taking the photos.

I'm using the map keybind, default 'M' I rebound to 'Caps Lock', to pull up the map and still be able to type into console.

Any thoughts?

The highresscreenshot command uses a render method which does not include UI elements like the map. So it is sadly not possible to make a screenshot of the map in higher resolution than your screen resolution.

What do you need it for? Maybe we can find a workaround.

The highresscreenshot command uses a render method which does not include UI elements like the map. So it is sadly not possible to make a screenshot of the map in higher resolution than your screen resolution.

What do you need it for? Maybe we can find a workaround.

Basically I want a higher resolution shot of the map so that when I zoom in on icons, or key things in the map, they aren't pixelated.

Basically I want a higher resolution shot of the map so that when I zoom in on icons, or key things in the map, they aren't pixelated.

I dont think there is way to do it the way you want it. You could just zoom in on minimap and show it that way.

Not certain if you guys are still adding videos to the playlist or not but I recently released a video on the coordinate system that Squad uses.

Not certain if you guys are still adding videos to the playlist or not but I recently released a video on the coordinate system that Squad uses.

Great video Frosty ;)

Great video Frosty ;)

I appreciate it Addy, especially since I thought it was pretty subpar work but I don't really have the time to dedicate myself to learning fancy graphical editing and the like.

On 26/03/2016 at 10:50 AM, karmakut said:

A guide I made on Suppression recently!

I thought free cam was removed how did you get acsess>?

5 minutes ago, Para said:

I thought free cam was removed how did you get acsess>?

You have to be a server administrator, you would know if you were one.

Keep in mind this topic is for tutorial videos only. Please post general gameplay videos in different topics!