Chuc

November 2015

Fools Road looks awesome, oh and the explosions. My graphic card will have hard time keeping with this.

Static Randomizer?

That woulbe be Amazing ... i cant belive it but it left some worries for insurgency too  :rolleyes:

Did you mean with "new Map" every time the map loads and how to balance that on INS ?

"We have also introduced a new system for randomizing buildings and other static meshes when starting a new map"

Halleluja, so much new content. Excellent work. Im very excited for the True Sky Integration.

I remember reading that you guy´s planned some smaller parts of the map´s for smaller squad skirmish servers, is that still on plan for the near future?(like in the build you had at PAX I think it was)

I always lose my shit when looking at these updates to the point where i must tell and show someone and my wife doesn't care :( but it wont stop me from saying 'oi babe but look! new explosions' one day she'll understand my love for this game.

I can't waaaaaaaait.

Shooting range with multiplayer ? = clan training ?

What does 2* non ads recoil multiplier mean?

Hip fire will now have increased recoil. I think.

Great work once again guys!

What does 2* non ads recoil multiplier mean?

I think it means that we finally have to "scope in" for weapons to be accurate and if you just hipfire you will spray all over the place.

EDT: DAMN FREAKING NINJAS! :ph34r:

It means that the recoil will be twice as high when you are not aiming down your sight :)

i love you.

If I played as insurgents I may just find myself sitting in the market pretending to sell chickens to my frustrated teammates instead of attacking. Nice!

Are those tracers there when firing normally? They seem... Very red. I thought it was a Star Wars-reference at first.

I get that they should have some sort of glow, but I really think they should have be a bit more orange-colored.

But otherwise, the update looks awesome. Can't wait to try out the game the 15th december!

Another superb update. Too many top notch changes to mention.

The new effects look fantastic Bruno. New / Redone maps look bloody great too.

Top work Devs.