-Steve-

Squad is pleased to welcome 3 new Moderators

I see what they did there, got the mod shield for spam. "Spamming me ... no ... I'm a mod so *grhm* posts just cumulates" :P

Cheers.

What's your excuse?  :P

Thanks again lads.

Played with IRON last night, albeit it was late and I didn't use my microphone, he was a solid guy, great SL. Excellent choice.

Nice to see, 3 really nice chaps! If you guy´s visit me in germany you each get half a beer on me! (sharing is caring!) :)

I'll contribute a good ol' Hefeweizen (obviously without Coke lol)

Had the pleasure of playing with Mr Freezer the other night he created a squad for new players and helped us all out!!! Thanks heaps your a true leader and all round gentleman!!! :)

Congrats Desmo!

Haha thanks man.

I'm still not sure if this color looks good on me. Maybe I can talk them into making it a bit more orange. ;)

Haha thanks man.

I'm still not sure if this color looks good on me. Maybe I can talk them into making it a bit more orange. ;)

I have actually been thinking that a new color could be done.  How about this?  MODERATOR

I have actually been thinking that a new color could be done.  How about this?  MODERATOR

I think that MODERATOR would be much more fitting for the Squad mods that I've met :P

I think that MODERATOR would be much more fitting for the Squad mods that I've met :P

1v1 me IRL

But with Cocaine, right?

Didn't see that until know, but I kinda expected that answer haha