You guys are freaking awesome. However, you could really use a better website. Just saying.

Something like: [LINK TO TEST_WELCOME]

Still, would be a pleasure to play alongside ya'll, or against.

A new website is in the works. People with the needed skills are simply busy IRL and that#s why its taken a bit longer. It wont be a fancy html5 landing page like you liked. Still will be a simple phpBB3 forum. We'll use a modern design with newer web technology for sure. For example will it be a responsive design, so that browsing on mobile and tablets isn't as annoying as it is now.

Expect to see a few more of us playing Squad once the closed alpha starts and the clan packs kick in.

Besides tags and saying "quack" we'll all be talking and working together. See you out there soon :D

Cheers, Murkey. 

PS: We're totally ready to fight the first-ever competitive Squad Clan match if any other Closed Alpha clanpack-clan is interested?!

That is the sound of the gates of hell opening and the souls of the damned calling your name. Fuck me.

So 3dAC have got their Squad keys now, as well as having members that have been testing and playing for weeks and months. 

Tomorrow I'll try and get a few people on a server to have some proper co-ordination, communication and leadership going. 

Anyone that wants to join us is more than welcome. Around 1900 GMT/ UTC, join the 3dAC teamspeak server which can be found here. We'll join a EU server and get a decent squad or two going.

If you are confused PM me here or poke me on TS. 

Cheers from Murkey & 3dAC. 

So 3dAC have got their Squad keys now, as well as having members that have been testing and playing for weeks and months. 

Tomorrow I'll try and get a few people on a server to have some proper co-ordination, communication and leadership going. 

Anyone that wants to join us is more than welcome. Around 1900 GMT/ UTC, join the 3dAC teamspeak server which can be found here. We'll join a EU server and get a decent squad or two going.

If you are confused PM me here or poke me on TS. 

Cheers from Murkey & 3dAC. 

I will try to be there to do a little bit of admin work.

Awesome! I just bought my key today so I can't wait to hop on and play with you guys,
It was always a pleasure to play with you guys in PR.

If recruitment ever opens back up I'll be first in line to hit apply :D

Awesome! I just bought my key today so I can't wait to hop on and play with you guys,

It was always a pleasure to play with you guys in PR.

If recruitment ever opens back up I'll be first in line to hit apply :D

Ha! I'm sure the reapers would be happy with that! Moar Canada eh?