Glad you bunch are here :)

Right back at you! I often see you leading 'Hax infantry' a real pleasure to see.

Cheers, Murkey. 

Looking at reinstalling PR. I've been looking for somewhere to settle down, probably going to check you all out. I see a lot of familiar names from PRT.

Best thing I've noticed from 3dac members is that they're on the front lines when it comes to helping new players in PR, something that is very hard to do in a lot of cases. Rehashing the same basics over and over gets tiring, but I'm glad I'm not the only one doing it.

Recruitment is currently on hold and invite-only. We have enough recruits and applications that have to be processed in the coming months :)

But feel free to find us ingame and play with us! ( New Era Warfare Server)

We had some amazing rounds in the last few days. [NEW]K4on recorded one and cut it together into a great video!

Communicate, coordinate, conquer - this is how we play SQUAD:

cheers,

Curry.

Must admit I've had a few very good rounds playing with you guys, as can be attested by my last two Squad vids! It's always good playing with y'all that's for sure! :D 

^ Likewise Reaper, always good having you in the Squad!

All members are looking forward to Squad, our clan has now pledged over ~2.500 CAD on the kickstarter, if Curry didn't take the money to go on lenghty holidays :)

Can't wait to get some proper combined arms going with these gentlemen.

a04oymS.png

PR is alive, even in summer. Team screen from 50v50 clan match on saturday.

:)

^DIVSUL from South Americas. As for the score, let's just say that 3dAC won and leave it at that. :P (Full disclosure, I wasn't able to attend and there were a few server-side issues apparently).

Nate is doing a top job as our war arranger so 3dAC will be on the war path again soon :D

Cheers, Murkey. 

PR is awesome.

Too bad I couldn't join this match either.. Had to get drunk instead. Good to see you won without me tho  :D  :D