Delly

EO| Exiled Order - Recruitment

Recruitment.png

Game Server Rules:
  • All actions in-game must be in a professional manner, for both EO| tagged members and the public.
  • Excessive team-killing is not allowed. Accidental team-kills must be deemed as an “accident” by both parties that were involved.
  • Attacking and uncap/main/base will result in a ban. We do not tolerate this and can/will be considered as a permanent ban. You as a player may be able to appeal this on our forums via the “Ban Appeal” form.
  • Racism is NOT allowed, failure to comply with this will result in a; 1. Warning, 2. Kick, and 3. 48 hour to Permanent ban from all servers.
  • Please respect all players, members and admins while playing on our servers. During any issue, a server admin will have the final say.
  • Promotion of other clans/communities on our server(s) will not be tolerated. i.e: Squad name being blank.com

Important Contacts:

If you have any further questions or inquiries about Exiled Order, please contact the listed Admins above or even hop on our teamspeak server.

Edited by Delly

Great place to hang out and meet new people willing to work together in-game!

Thank you Drills, it means a lot. We're always looking for new faces around here.

Exiled Order is probably the greatest group I have played with so far! Very tactical, organized, and communications are spot on. Their website is very well done, and I received speedy responses to all my questions.

I had the honor of playing with Chaos and a few active/retired military gentlemen that know what they are doing and I see this group going far. Cannot wait till they get their own server as I will probably be in there everyday!

10/10 will play with again!

Be sure to check out their website at http://www.exiledorder.com/

Everybody here is spot on. Fantastic group to play with. I've never had as much fun rushing enemy FOBs than I've had with Exiled Order! If you're interested in joining a great community that takes Squad seriously, I highly suggest you submit an application or at the very least, check out the website and forums.

Exiled Order strives to maintain tactical gameplay while still retaining the fun factor. They have several prior and active duty service members on the roster as well as mil sim vet's alike. Great community and alot of fun to play with.

Exiled Order is a great place if you're looking for Realism/Mil-Sim gaming, especially with our primary focus on SQUAD. We also have casual gameplay and are a community that has members with a whole assortment of other games as well. With SQUAD, we plan on having Realism/Mil-Sim squads as well as casual squads for those who don't wanna get too serious. So far, we've been having some amazing Game-Time in with our members, recruits, and guests. Today alone, we built an "Alamo" at a defend OBJ and lasted a good 28 minutes under heavy attack until the round ended. Good times thus far, and will continue to have plenty.

It lasted alittle longer than that actually more like 60 mins of good play time. I looked down the first time and read 48 mins on the time left. Held that puppy the entire time.

I saw EO on earlier tonight. You guys seemed on point. I'm not sure if you're competitive or not, but you guys may want to think about joining the Squad League for tournament play sometime in the future.

We really have not looked into it that much, but now that you said that I believe we shall consider it! We have a few of our guys old military vets which helps out tremendously! Most of us came from older realism gaming units so we have experience in that field. We are always on and looking for new members so be sure to check out our forums and just say 'Hey!'

-Cheers!

Squad League? Somehow haven't heard of this. We would 100% be into this. We have multiple ex-active military members and others who are from Realism/Mil-Sim gaming units. While we do enjoy casual play, we have been competitive in other games/areas. This is definitely something on our minds and something we have dedicated members worth looking into for.

Desmo, thats is right up our alley, feel free to PM myself or Skippy with details about it.

Also; ive passed by WPAFB more times than i care to remember, having grown up in Dayton, Cheers!

Desmo, thats is right up our alley, feel free to PM myself or Skippy with details about it.

Also; ive passed by WPAFB more times than i care to remember, having grown up in Dayton, Cheers!

Haha! I bet you have! I'm already looking forward to my next assignment. Doesn't matter what it is lol.

Make sure you guys get with DrBigMoney. He's the founder of Squad League.

http://squadleague.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5-so-what-is-squad-league/&do=findComment&comment=9

Awesome Desmolocke, we really do appreciate it with you letting us know about Squad League. I'll be sure to let the rest of the guys know and we'll get in contact with DrBigMoney!

Hope to see you in game soon.

Hey guys! Yarbird here to give you guys an update! Exiled Order is doing really well on the battlefield with great teamwork and converging on targets with tactics, and precise precision!

If you would like to be apart of a team where we are lead by real military vets join us today! 

www.exiledorder.com

Do it you will not be disappointed  ;)

We really did have some great firefights, yesterday! The teamwork was top notch, thanks to everyone who hopped in!

We are growing at a great rate!! We just opened a second squad, and are looking to fill the roles! If you are looking for a great family, and a mil-sim experience join today!

Our family is growing at the cyclic rate, as long as you can contribute to the team, we're always looking for more!