Delly

EO| Exiled Order - Recruitment

I've had the pleasure of playing many hours on their server recently and the EO guys are clear , consice and respectful (even under heavy enemy fire!) to other players (as long as their not being d#icks).

Looking forward to visiting again and trying to keep you guys alive......

Thanks NRGZ!!! We run a tight and well oiled ship! Cant wait too see you on the battlefield again!

Do you play on EU servers ?

We have several EU players (including myself). I believe we will get an EU server eventually.

When im playing while the US is sleeping im usually on EU servers

I've had the pleasure of playing many hours on their server recently and the EO guys are clear , consice and respectful (even under heavy enemy fire!) to other players (as long as their not being d#icks).

Looking forward to visiting again and trying to keep you guys alive......

This guy is the best medic out there!

science is fake I hop you enjoy your time here man. Glad to see you have joined up!

We are now at 50 members! growing by the day, our winter furlough is over and we are starting to gear up in the competitive sense. 

Click my signature for the website! :)

We are now at 50 members! growing by the day, our winter furlough is over and we are starting to gear up in the competitive sense.

Wait. What? The furlough is over? Really?

OMG! I cant wait till i get home !!

We definitely need to ramp up on members who are active daily! Hit us up anytime!

We are going to be having a Server promotion tonight and gathering our members to actively play tonight as a giant team! Come check us out and play with us if you haven't already!!!

We will be live streaming our Clan match against HSG Elite on the 30th, z-trooper will be casting it!

If you are looking for a like minded tactical group thats fun to be around, and gets shit done... look no further.

www.ExiledOrder.com

Just bumping the thread guys. We're still looking for new recruits! We are a mature group of tactically minded guys and a lot of our members are former military. Our teamspeak channel is 74.91.116.20 if you want to hop in and play with squad with us. If interested our website is ExiledOrder.com.

Our server is now running crash free at 72 players consistently, Feel free to drop by our website and apply/Drop by the server and play a couple rounds! Everybody is welcome!

After a small break from Squad, Exiled Order is back and is looking for new faces around here. Civilians, active military, veterans and players from all over the world are welcome to join!

http://exiledorder.com/

What i love the most about Squad is the ability to connect to individuals who love nothing more than to smoke check mofos, i am happy to say its late at night and our servers are still running like a hard charging death machine.

http://exiledorder.com/

Shameless bump. Come join us on teamspeak or join us in game on one of our two servers. We value good teamwork and communication and all are welcome.

We have updated some of our info about [EO]! We're always looking for new members and to be glorious! Come check us out on our teamspeak: ts.exiledorder.com or even our website: exiledorder.com

Edited by Delly