Delly

EO| Exiled Order - Recruitment

Exiled Order is the bees knees... The cats meow.... The dog's bark... Uhh thats all i got :D

I was having an issue with email confirmation like charlesmcgee, and I tried two different emails. I'll try again tonight and see what happens.

Edit: Seems to be letting me into the forums even though I didn't get the email. Oh well :)

Its been a short week since i joined EO. I got in touch after getting absolutely rekt by the EO squad.

Even though at that time they were my enemies in the game, the teamwork and almost perfect execution of tactics were just too strong for me and my team to handle. Getting pushed back further and further until we eventually lost.

I hopped on exiledorder.com not knowing what to expect. Within a few hours i was invited to have a chat with one of the Leaders or the Exiled Order Community. You could call it an intake. I must say, at this moment when having this conversation i knew..

I was not wrong, Exiled Order was where i needed to be.

Within a couple of hours we were already playing after being accepted and introduced to the rest of the EO Community. Every single member made me feel welcome, and in such a short time they all feel like Family. Thats what it is all about with EO i guess ;) Gunz, Funz and Family!

If you are looking for a casual place to play games, or go full on competitive.

Exiled Order is where you want to be!

(A special thanks to all members for the past few days! Cant wait to see you all ingame !)

How big of a group do you guys have going?

rough estimate 25. A lot of recruitment is happening :) the exact number is with our Admins

We have almost 30 people that are with us. About 27 of those play squad mainly and some of us play other games aswell

Hey!

I am interested to learn more about your community. Since the website is down, how do we take it from here?

Good setup EO.

You have a put down a solid structure, something that will benefit your group throughout your time serving together.

See you in the field.

Hey!

I am interested to learn more about your community. Since the website is down, how do we take it from here?

Join our ts, 74.91.116.20. Our website will be back up soon, we had to switch providers.

Had a couple great rounds playing with Chris Chance and Kellz defending and attacking FOBs. I'll definitely be back in the server again.

Our website is back online be sure to go check it out. We're still recruiting!

Had the pleasure of playing with a couple of members yesterday and i had a blast! Needless to say I applied and i'll be interviewed today!

Had the pleasure of playing with a couple of members yesterday and i had a blast! Needless to say I applied and i'll be interviewed today!

Nice playing with you too svett, eventough im not part of EO :)

You are more than welcome in joining!

Thx but I really don't have the time right now, i´ll just pop in once in a while and play with you guys anyway and maybe i´ll join later. :)

Hi all,

I just joined up a few days ago and let me say, what a great group.  They are relax, and fun, but they have a competitive edge that makes the game really fun.  If there are any guys new to Squad and would like to learn from a group that will not troll you b/c of your lack of knowledge, willing to take the the time to teach you the game, and takes cheating/hacking very seriously on their server;  Give Exiled Order a look.  

Here is a link to the website and if you want to chat with some one that is not admin but just a rank and file member look me up.  I would be happy to answer and questions or comments that you might have.  

Be well,

Plague

http://exiledorder.com/

We at Exiled Order will have to decline your invitation to the community event. Sadly, this is the first time we've heard about it and are not prepared for it. I'll be sure to look on the forums to be ready for the next one around! We wish you all good luck and to have a good time! Thank you again for the invite!

the website is back up! we had to swap providers because the other one sucked. but... WE'RE BACK N STRONGER THAN EVER!

Exiled Order is continuing our recruitment drive feel free to join us on our teamspeak three server, along with our squad server.

The leadership and administrators would like to send each and everyone of you a happy holidays.

exiledorder.com