Chuc

Steam Release Information

236 posts in this topic

Forgive us for the confusion, but we will be now emailing out the Steam Keys when they are ready to all Founder and Backer pre-purchasers.

Forgive us for the confusion, but we will be now emailing out the Steam Keys when they are ready to all Founder and Backer pre-purchasers.

thx, so it will be in my email that i use to buy the game?

alright thx, hope everything stays on track with the Development of the game. i know how time consuming it can be creating, designing, modeling, texturing, and programming can be personally.  

Forgive us for the confusion, but we will be emailing out the Steam Keys now.

After staring at my inbox for 5 minutes, I realized my brain played a jedi mind trick on me :(

Yes, the keys will go to the original purchasers email address. If you were given a key you will need to get back in touch with the person that gave you the key. The keys will not be ready until the end of November - 1st of December.

I bought the 70$ Squad leader package, how will I get all my stuff in steam and onto my steam account?

Actually nevermind, I learned to read!

I bought the 70$ Squad leader package, how will I get all my stuff in steam and onto my steam account?

Actually nevermind, I learned to read!

You win the innernetz

Good job guys, this is a big deal and accomplishment. I am happy for OWI. Enjoy your accomplishment and I will be supporting you 100% of the way! Now just to sort out the founder tags on the forums, still waiting :D jk these things are now just a ongoing joke haha. Great Job guys!

Hey guys. Keep up the good work. Just a heads up: Steam has a special discounted currency conversion for some countries including mine(Turkey) along with some sweet discount for a bank I use. So if we could pre-order ON steam it would be much appreciated.

This has been a job well done by the Dev Team. <S> Salute |  So let now the World Gaming Community  fill your pockets with cash for your countless hours of hard work,headaches,and sleepless nights that was not compensated by anyone for.What a great success, to make dream, A Reality. <S>

small question, since i did pre purchase do i get a forum badge of some kind? and how do i give proof of sell to your guys?

IT is happening !!! Keep up the great work devs. I wish you all the best. We keep standing united behind you and will try to give those steam guys the best start we can.

I'm so excited about this! Thank you devs for your hard work it's been hell of a ride! Can't wait to see what lies ahead.

Waiting for official list of features , content for early access and a release. I will then look back for the last time at other AAA+ games.
The amount of articles about Squad on steam is huge i must say. This game will be for most of people like a star out of nowhere. Waiting for first impressions.

Job well done, thanks for this chaps.

Forgive us for the confusion, but we will be now emailing out the Steam Keys when they are ready to all Founder and Backer pre-purchasers.

Sweet so I imagine those of us who bought the Squad leader edition back a few months back should be checking our emails over the next weeks I guess?