ParaPlays

Star citizen.. I am enjoying it.

I feel bad for anyone with Caterpillar or Starfarer , they seem LAST  on the list of supporting in the game

LOL the recent stuff on the Starfarer has just catapulted it to the top of everyones buy list :D

Oh and I recognise your name, maybe from my early CoD days if you were around then (CoD 2/4 era)...

2.1 should be on the PTU this weekend too as they want to get it out before Xmas break ;)

Last cod I played was 4. played one since for an hour or two.. not for me. 2.1 this weekend? nice :) I want my freelancer dur up and ready :)

Can't believe I missed this thread. Star Citizen will be amazing. We have our ORG set up which is global. Tried to get a few of us into Crusader last night, that failed miserably but found the AC worked really well.

Good to see so many SQUAD players also as keen as we are on SC.

My ships - Carrack, Starfarer (g), Reclaimer and reliant.

Equally excited about SC. Backed about a year ago and really like 2.0, although its quite buggy, had a laugh with Cky yesterday in the PU.

Vids are great Para keep em comming. 

I saw a couple videos, read a couple FAQs then unfortunately noticed that they were having a game package sale for $30. I did not have the self control to not purchase it.

So... Downloading now! Will be interesting to have a look at it in the early stages. 2.0 looks like a big step in the content direction. Getting two potentially AAA quality games for $30 was a good deal.

One thing I keep seeing people comment on is the "expensive ships". You do not buy ships, you are just making a bloody generous pledge towards the development of the game. This pledge grants you all the ships though, heck they want to give you something for forking over that much money! All ships, as I understand it, can be obtained via in game routes.

Will be watching these videos while I wait, thank you Para :D

See you in Space. We will be getting 2.1 before new year.

Also remember they have done zero optimisation at this stage, 2.0 is really just a tech demo. So it is buggy and laggy sometimes but it doe show things that are possible. Take, space, ships, flight models, journals, fps, enter ship eva.. ect early days but its getting there.

Lol! Over the years, Chris Roberts' accent is slowly transforming into a British one.

I haven't touched this game since the first release of the Hangars to view our ships. :P

I also wanted to try this out.

How many people play there on each server?

I can imagine that you won't see anyone if the playable space is that big.

I have the freelancer, but I am not too keen on the revamp, maybe if they put some character back into it... I kinda miss the steps in the front landing gear!

Is 2.0 playable or do you need to purchase a pass like arena commander at this point?

I also wanted to try this out.

How many people play there on each server?

I can imagine that you won't see anyone if the playable space is that big.

At present - 2.0 Crusader has 16 players. Arccorp is about ~20 but they are hoping to double that with 2.1. Arena Commander is maybe up to 8v8? Not 100% sure but close. 

I believe some of their early goals is pushing those numbers up, so time will tell. 

So speaking of Star Citizen. I'm pretty excited about some of the development we're doing over at our website for SC. Our Star Citizen custom hangar page is now functioning. We're now able to link our ZSU profile with our RSI account. Select what ships you have and the roles you wish to undertake. We're also then able to look at other members hangars and see what ships and role's they have. (While overall aesthetics are far from final the core functionality is there. ) Soon this info will also filter down and dynamically fill our existing Star Citizen Organisational Structure and Fleet map. 

So that's got me a little excited at the moment. 

Like the Star Citizen and that it is 100 crowd funded. This means that the game has devoted audience.. )

I`m not a fan but the game is worth that costs that it collected and the expectations were met.

Got my Cutlass Red over a year ago. Looking forward conducting search and rescue missions and saving as many players as I can.

Star Citizen Paramedic - Zulnex :)