ParaPlays

Star citizen.. I am enjoying it.

I am interested but will it ever be finished ... para's ship is U$ 140.

Don't forget the new HOTAS controller at U$ 350 too.

http://www.tweaktown.com/image.php?image=imagescdn.tweaktown.com/news/4/8/48593_07_star-citizens-incredible-custom-controller-goes-sale-next-month_full.jpg

Shit they'll clean you out before the games even a quarter done - it's been how long already 3 years with 4.2 million U$ on KS plus 96million U$ raised?

www.robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals

I'll be honest, this summer i sold my extra ships on grey market and i upgraded my PC with an i7-4790k plus extra ram (32GB) and a SSD :D

I spent "some serious" dolla in the past years on this game but i'm still not in 2.0 PTU (as i said) :rolleyes:

I noticed a lot of "famous" streamers (twitch/youtube) are in, probably CIG after had sent access to who have tested a lot past version (and i'm agree with this choice) has decided to sent access to these streamers for marketing (and i'm not agree with this choice).

-_-

I'm not in agreement with this method either but it seems to be the way things are now.  Give early access to streamers and YouTuber's over people that have paid high dollar for the content.  

$140 US gets you -

This pledge includes :

• Freelancer DUR
  • Aeroview Hangar
  • 5,000 UEC
  • Squadron 42 Digital Download
  • Star Citizen Digital Download
  • Digital Star Citizen Manual
  • Digital Game Soundtrack
  • 6 Month Insurance
  • Digital Star Map
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/misc-freelancer/Freelancer-DUR#buying-options

6 Month Insurance? Lol wut is that for? And does in-game insurance cost real life monies?

$140 US gets you -

This pledge includes :
  • Freelancer DUR
  • Aeroview Hangar
  • 5,000 UEC
  • Squadron 42 Digital Download
  • Star Citizen Digital Download
  • Digital Star Citizen Manual
  • Digital Game Soundtrack
  • 6 Month Insurance
  • Digital Star Map

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/misc-freelancer/Freelancer-DUR#buying-options

is once ship destroy its mean completely destroy

and buy new ship every time ?

6 Month Insurance? Lol wut is that for? And does in-game insurance cost real life monies?

Apparently... yes.  I gather you physically own a virtual ship and if you prang it or write it off you have to pay for repairs!? Or lose it completely.

Apparently... yes. I gather you physically own a virtual ship and if you prang it or write it off you have to pay for repairs!? Or lose it completely.

Haha so, in theory, I could buy a ship and insurance then go around committing intergalactic insurance fraud?

Apparently... yes.  I gather you physically own a virtual ship and if you prang it or write it off you have to pay for repairs!? Or lose it completely.

game is scary and money garbing

like some game like this we can repair from game money like gold coins or some anr type of currency not form real money

game is scary and money garbing

like some game like this we can repair from game money like gold coins or some anr type of currency not form real money

Its not real money. The money (real) for ships and upgrades helps the game funding for now. EVERYTHING will be earnable by ingame currency for completing missions and freight. You can also buy ALL ships in game without spending 1p of real money.

Rumor has it there will be real RMT upon final release.  

15000 $ ship wtf

and ppl cry about f2p microtransaction

Nope. Thats for EVERY ship in the game. You can buy a starter ship for $23

A quick note to any of you that have SC. With the anniversary sale having gone on throughout the week we've seen a number of past, limited, ships on sale again. This weekend all of those ships are on sale for three days straight. If you don't have LTI on a ship of yours now is the time to get it! Here's how I converted my Reclaimer with two year insurance to LTI:

- Melted Reclaimer.

- Used melt credits and bought Anvil Crucible that comes with LTI

- Bought the $0 CCU, or "upgrade" from Crucible > Reclaimer.

- Apply "upgrade"

- Bamb, my Reclaimer now has LTI.

I'm also about to do this with my Caterpillar (melted the Aquila for it). So I'll melt my Caterpillar, buy the Avenger Titan at $50 that has LTI, then buy the upgrade from the Titan to the Caterpillar......boom, LTI on my Caterpillar.

Figured some of you may like to upgrade. :D

I requested a refund Which I gratefully received. This game is a virtual ship designs sale , where is the meat ?

I requested a refund Whicjh I gratefully received. This game is a virtual ship designs sale , where is thge meat ?

2.0 this week