DrBigMoney

War in the Wadi, Task Force Black v Red Coats

same flyer as the other one! im still the us soldier on the left !!!

gonna be an interesting game for sure

Well I can only play 1 round, then I have to have dinner with my parents ... How many rounds are planned ?

2 rounds. Each team plays both side once. Logar AAS. if you go 2-0, you obviously win the match. If you go 1-1, whoever retained the most tickets at the end of each round takes the match.

I hope it will last less than 1 hr then lol. How many players per side And will the map be restricted/ less tickets ?

restricted? less tickets?

they are both slotted to be an 18v18 player match.

I hope it will last less than 1 hr then lol. How many players per side And will the map be restricted/ less tickets ?

Eh I dunno man. I think one round may last over an hour. There's no way 2 rounds would take less then an hour especially with only 36 peeps. Plus you gotta figure this is the first event of it's kind so there might be a lot of hurry up and wait for streamers, tech issues, shit like that.

TFB and RC, are all your people ready to rock!?

By Friday please get us a clan roster for each match so the devs know who's supposed to be in the server. :D

(Pm us the rosters to avoid any tricksters, lol)

TFB and RC, are all your people ready to rock!?

By Friday please get us a clan roster for each match so the devs know who's supposed to be in the server. :D

(Pm us the rosters to avoid any tricksters, lol)

We're ready Doc, getting together tonight to nail numbers, names and all that jazz