omek

11520x6480 screenshots

so, i've been running around on empty sv or local on custom res, DSR enabled x4 (3840 x 2160. i have no 4k monitor)
i really have to quote GonzoPR.. "Going back to 1080 after an hour or so of play at 4K DSR sucks."
it just looks amazing, i would choose my 30-50 fps with x4 DSR over 80-120 @ 1080... 

anyway, a highresshot 4 was crashing the game (not enough ram) x3 was freezing the game for 5 to 15 sec but it did cap png files.

some of them converted to jpg with ps cs2 (default settings, 8 quality)
1, 2 and 3 are with smoothness set to 12%, the rest have smoothness set to 0%. 
all on Epic, from 4th fov is 94.

http://omega.interblock.pl/squad/

Edit: removed embedeed images and put link

i7 5930k @ 4.3Ghz

2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti (SC version)

mobo gigabyte x99 gaming 5 

corsair dominato platinum 16gb @ 2666 (4x 4gb)

cpu & gpus water cooled.

just came from a round, had 50-55 stable fps on logar night. 

and noticied my squad sli profile disappared (not the 1st time) dunno what's the cause... 

i think it has to be something with dsr, when someone turns it on, it changes the base profile that can be reverted, there are 3 rows of undefined bits in base profile according to nvidia inspector.

Can you do 1 on the forest map somewhere on a high ground? Or on logar somewhere on high ground? Ty

Not having been in game in a while, has fog or haze been added on the maps? I swear the sight distances used to be much clearer. Or maybe it's the high settings?

Purty pics tho.

How do you take photos like that? I have been all over, but I can't find where the screenshots save to? so far, I have had to disable HUD and press F12 in Steam to actually take a photo, so the console command doesn't work on mine for some reason.

i went through all the pictures on your website.

why do you have so many screenshots of movies?

:D

it was a forum game few years ago on a site i used to check often, you had to guess the movie, then was your turn to post.

How do you take photos like that? I have been all over, but I can't find where the screenshots save to? so far, I have had to disable HUD and press F12 in Steam to actually take a photo, so the console command doesn't work on mine for some reason.

screenshots taken by highresshot are saved: C:\Users\XX\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Screenshots\WindowsNoEditor (you need to turn on hidden folders to see app data)

i use to have HighResShot 3 typed in console, open console, prepare cmd, close console, you can use also up arrow to bring last cmd, but i suicided too many times by doing so, so when open it is ready there. then just quick combo on the keyboard and the screenshot is done.

i actually didn't know there is a cmd to turn off UI/HUD, going to use it next time. 

i'll try to set a macro for the highresshot also, as time saver.. i've uploaded 19 there but i have taken 50ish, most were unsatisfactory.

i'll try to set a macro for the highresshot also, as time saver.. i've uploaded 19 there but i have taken 50ish, most were unsatisfactory.

Set the macro to 1) disablehudwidgets 2) highresshot (your resolution) 3) disablehudwidgets

This clears your hud for the shot then re-enables it after the picture.  Having this all happen after only pressing one key is great for taking fire-fight and action moment shots.