I really enjoy it when the devs post pictures of what they currently working on (like the AK variants, the train model, the mapping process, etc..). I find it interesting to get to see the different stages of developing all kinds of stuff for a game. Therefore, I was wondering if we could maybe get a Developer WIP thread going? Something where devs can simply tease us with some screenshots of what they're working on.

I would however understand that, as a developer, you would think that would ruin some surprises, you don't want to constantly get negative comments on a product that is not even finished,...

Let me know what you think!

Cause those are the official outlets where things are planned and thought out lol...

My own account I just post random stuff that I am working on or setting up. Sometimes.

Your now forcing me to create a Twitter account lol I don't want to be left in the dark I want to see everything!

Tho it would be nice to see these types of things on fb and ig with some simple text 'a tease from our dev ........'

Wow, CSTO's uniform! Great work, guys! Just one note, desert covers for 6b27 and 6sh112 don't exist, at least in this pattern. Russians CSTO paratroopers use standard flora or digiflora patterns:

ZpmLS8t.jpg

Or UCP-like covers and pouches from Kazakhstan:

HbOoEtT.jpg

Ah a developer thread as in.Who nicked my pint?

Jy3i68F.png

Or it may be.Who swapped my gloves? Ya gits.

bJZjxwE.png

Ah a developer thread as in.Who nicked my pint?

Jy3i68F.png

Or it may be.Who swapped my gloves? Ya gits.

bJZjxwE.png

Wow, that is some God tier texture work. What res are those texture maps?

That literally made my jaw drop! The details on those gloves are just insane, and the wrinkles in the leather makes them look incredibly realistic!

Less glamorous. And shameless plug: https://twitter.com/SgtRoss_Squad

-snip-

Nice! Just as long as that yellow blocking volume doesn't take away too much of that rocky little hill outcrop in the top right quadrant of the pic out of play. I know someone that likes to put FOBs around there. :)

Nice! Just as long as that yellow blocking volume doesn't take away too much of that rocky little hill outcrop in the top right quadrant of the pic out of play. I know someone that likes to put FOBs around there. :)

Not to worry, areas like that were intended to be used, so I left them in play. ;)